Soul created by a demon

Past karmic relations

Actually, the term originally comes from Greek mythology and was used as a regular term for “spirit”. However, the word itself didn’t use to carry negative connotations.

2 Likes

It’s not. Demons don’t care about being called that.

3 Likes

Most the ones I met call themselves it too lol

4 Likes

That’s “daemon”, not demon. They are not the same thing.

But the word evolved from “daemon” into “demon”.

1 Like

Im trying to make good progress on my own, especially before going to others with questions.
I’ve learned my lesson

1 Like

Do you know what would happen, if the connection to Belial is broken? No one has actually said what would happen, they just say it would be bad for me.

I’m sorry for getting into this conversation surprisingly.
I think that what is good or bad it depends on many things and interests that may (may) not be yours, or maybe that “bad” is directed towards something totally different from what you think.

I heard from Rungr that there is something called “soul transmutation” (lol, I don’t remember it very well, but it’s something like that), I would consider it as an option.

I forgot your numerous responses about the primordial gods, but how do they create a soul?

1 Like

A primordial God embody the elements within a creation, humans and such can create by fragmenting their soul, but fragmentation is just an easier way to understand it but doing so doesn’t shrink the creator’s soul so to speak but it’s like creating a smaller copy of your soul and molding it how you want it, can have it reincarnate or simply stay in the etheric (or whatever you believe) and develop free of your influence and the likes. While Primordial G what I believe due to them being part of a creation’s foundation can use that essence of creation to create a soul. Only similarity I find is that it’s not “new energy” but recycled energy that has been given the spark of life to exist as a soul or as some call divinity, and the difference is if someone here were to fragment their soul to create new life they wouldn’t have to do that since it’s a fragment of their own soul so the spark of life is already present in it. However, a primordial God can create legions and more while a human or something would have to do a few at a time because you’re using yourself as a conduit to create.

2 Likes

what about a non primordial deity?

Depends, non primordial deities are children and grandchildren of primordial deities. I haven’t seen a difference in their way of creating life.

1 Like

A spirit lesser than the primodial God only produce spirits of the same energy frequencies as them but much lesser and incomplete. The “child” spirit thus resonates best with the creator and it is also very difficult for them to resist against the creator.

But the way I see it, most of these spirits would be servitors and familiars and stuff. I’m not sure human souls could be created that way…

Human souls I find aren’t really all that different besides well what the soul is I believe and I find human souls are a bit more versatile, for example in my opinion a demon soul, elemental energy would be dark energy (not void) their energy has specific properties of the elemental energy and their personality traits while a human energy is Multispectral (which is a basically “earth” energy that’s basically the 4 basic elements similar to how versatile the leylines are) and why human souls can mix well with other entities like nephilim, demigods, or when a kitsune and human creates more kitsune, etc. it’s because the human soul is so versatile it pretty much works well with other races.

3 Likes

Agreed. Which is why i doubt human souls could be the product of spirits with biased energy

1 Like

Huh then this seems kinda weird, Belial has earth and fire element energy, yet I have celestial energy, how in the fuck did I get celestial when Belial created me?

Belial’s dominant energy is darkness, his lesser energies are those, as for the celestial, I do not know as I have not seen that in you so I cannot comment on it. Inari’s kitsune some have elements she doesn’t due to the help of her family who has those elements.

1 Like

From what I’ve personally experienced, Belial is very much about duality. He can appear as an angel (not just in shape but also emitting celestial energy) WHILE commanding his demonic minions. He likes things ambiguous. Belial is extremely versatile and I wouldn’t limit his elements to fire/earth/darkness although those may be his favorites.

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/what-are-demonic-children-my-experience-with-them/
She explained it in detail

1 Like