Soul call

To all the fellow witches there in the world. I need real help, I will tell you my story hoping you can help me with it. I have been in love with a guy for more than 7 years now, I’m not sure if it goes both ways or not. We used to be very close, more than friends but I wouldn’t know what to call that kind of connection. I have always been in love with him, but then he stopped talking to me because of some events and mistakes I did. The problem is, I tried to move on with my life and been in multiple relationships but he is haunting my dreams. His soul and mine are deeply connected and it’s like he is part of my being, until this day I keep on having dreams about him and his soul is always looking for mine asking for help. I tried to block it, using spells, médiation, sheer power of will and still nothing. The higher forced forbade me from using love spells ever again or my first born will be killed. I need to do something but I don’t know what it could be. Any suggestions of spells, plans, incantations or anything to help me with.

Hi, with this into consideration, is apologising and healing the relationship without magick out of the question?

1 Like

Tried to do that but he refuses to talk to me and I was okay with that but his soul won’t leave me alone, I checked with a psychic I know and he said that this could be a twin flame connection