Sort of a healing ritual

Smoked a half gram, lit frankincense and a green candle.
Purified feather and air dagger.
Chanted Raphael until in a semi hypnotic state (RA FA EL), invoked him with sign of the cross and in the name of the father son and Holy Spirit to heal a specific relative, and even asked if it could be possible that he, Marbas, Buer, and all spirits with healing properties to heal the sick.
Candle at start burned evenly with no black smoke, saw green orb of light around the flame, started chant, flame leaped and danced a bit, then burned evenly, so did invocation.
Afterwards the candle had dripped quite a bit and formed a right triangle facing me, not surprised because I saw citrine rays shooting toward me (had also asked for healing). Now burning evenly. Incense normal, had upped quite a bit of smoke when flame raised in height and incense started streaming. Now casual burning.
“May all who were sick be well”
Blew out candle.

Used air dagger and feather (feather is a tie between air and earth) as Raphael is usually in the east and called first after the LRP (had also done with red pointing wand air invoking pentagram. Green as a candle color can be used for grounding, prosperity or healing.
Did healing ritual after.
Sent intent for all sick healed as blowing out the candle.
Bell (silver water vessel) struck once to start ritual, thrice to end.

Weather picked up wind, and sounds like a waterfall or hailstorm. Now calm.

3 Likes

Indica or sativa?

1 Like

Sativa most likely.

My relatives surgeries went well and has been released.
Even got some unexpected gifts and was an excellent patient.
So, success.

Where do you get your good quality solid colored candles from?

Is that a pillar or taper?

I’m glad they are well & you helped them. :smiley:

1 Like

I actually used birthday candles from a pharmacy.

Ahh, Ok.

I was taught about pillar candles that must be full of color, but if what you use works, that’s all that matters. :smiley:

1 Like

All by names, images and intent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have more detailed instructions for your ritual?

What’s the difference between a ritual & a spell?

I’ve been dealing with an asshole below me for over a year now & even calling the cops at least 30 times hasn’t helped.

I’m now going to start banging the chair on the floor really hard like I did 2 nights ago. He shut up with his friends after that. sigh

Thanks

1 Like

Not much of a difference in my opinion.

1 Like

Whatever leads you to a semi trance or hypnotic mindset.

Anyway.

Option ritual two

Interesting.
It is difficult for me to be able to see color with eyes closed but still took advice from Kraig, to simply know it’s there.

Gold light will heal any pain and reduce any pressure or tension.

Stand with feet apart and arms straight out as a pentagram.
Visualize gold light on your head, hands and feet.
Let the golden light stream through you until you are a Golden light being.

Now to experiment with elemental colors based on the LRP.

Experiment done, seems to do the same end result.