Sorry to all that I have helped with succubi and incubi

I am truly sorry if anything I have said about succubi and incubi hasn’t helped you. I have recently been with two very knowledgeable witches that have both confirmed that my once spirit lover is NOT a succubus. She is a powerful fae. My lack of knowledge and experience has proven that I am easily fooled. I do not know if any of my knowledge is correct at this point. I am truly sorry. I feel like a disgrace to this community and myself. I do not expect anyone to forgive me but for those who do thank you.

4 Likes

How do these witches define the difference?

Learning the truth of the esoteric is hard, don’t beat yourself up. Just accept it as a lesson, learn that lesson, and move forward.

4 Likes

Honey, I’m sure all the knowledge you have provided might not be efficient but that doesn’t mean that all of it was for nothing and that it didn’t help someone out there.

Trust in yourself. You are just learning like everyone else.

Be kind to yourself. This path can be difficult and having a good view of yourself can go a long way.

:crystal_ball: Much love. :crystal_ball:

5 Likes

I figured.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I have been at this for a while and wouldn’t know a fae from a hole in the ground.

1 Like

I have no context beyond this post lol.

Lol I think I like that it turned out fae rather than succubus, I have a bias towards fae but mainly because the succubus bandwagon that’s been going on here was like oooh boy lol.

5 Likes

I do find it odd how many people get caught up on it lol. Im in a spiritual marriage but I was never searching for it, just turns out I have history with a Demon and she apparently likes my sorry ass :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

She is a trap :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Well…the demons can change their sex so technically you’re not wrong :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a trap too

3 Likes

Mmmm my little demon you are lmfao :rofl:

1 Like

“Fucking traps”
-me, a trap :rofl:

I have to ask a very gentle question, that is in some way related to me. The popular resources are saying that succubi are the “female” Demons for men and incubi are “male” Demons for women. My question is: is it possible to get that kind relationship with Astral Entity that can manifest both gender, once as male and another time as female?

succubus and incubus have the ability to shapeshift and become one or the other.

2 Likes