Sorceress Cagliastro Blood Sorcery questions

I have been trying to work through the blood magick vols 1 and 2. For some reason I can’t get some things to ‘lock in’; and cannot get her or anyone associated with her to respond at all to answer some questions.
Is there any one here who uses her techniques and can maybe help me out with how to get these principles in operation ?

I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
FDM

2 Likes

I didn’t see your thread until today. I’m in a similar situation as you were in 2019. I sent an email to Sorceress Cagiastro to ask if I could study with her on one of the courses often mentioned in her books and her website. I’m still waiting on an answer.
As far as I can see, she hasn’t posted anything on any of her social media accounts since 2018. Did you have any luck in making contact with the Sorceress or anybody associated with her?

It’s been a while, did you guys receive answers to your questions from the Sorceress? She’s active on facebook and by email and I recently took a few courses from her.

I just accept that to learn from her, you need to take her foundational courses and when you buy one of her books, it is stated that you’ll need certain instructions for a ritual that it’s another book, so you kind of have to get them all, or the specific foundational ones. It is what it is.

According to her and her students, demons are whirlwinds of chaotic energy that want to ascend or descend and get into this world in a physical body to experience it. They thrive off of chaos and they feed off of our pain in chaotic situations. They are purely cause and effect, and don’t understand time, nor do they understand our discomfort or suffering.

1 Like

I didn’t get an answer to my email yet, although I’ve seen Sorceress has been active on instagram.

I got her books,but the instructions are buy all my books, I mean all of them in paper not ebooks,then the instructions are weird to me the spirits are a little chaotic if you can’t handle,I don’t follow blood Magick tru I got similar workings back in the day. She’s good yes but the consequences of you fail are not pretty. Besides it’s another ways to learn and do the same

1 Like

I got eleven of the books, and to be honest, I’m not much the wiser. That’s why I sent her an email to ask about studying with her, but no reply in several months. Necromancy is my main interest, so I’ve taken another “route”. Blood sorcery will just have to go on hold for a while, I don’t see any other authors out there.

True are a few blood Magick spells .the best ones are not out,I don’t know a especific blood master,bcse more are eclectic,but I lyk guys if find something.

I’m a fan of her work. You don’t need all the books and you can adapt the techniques to make them work as long as you respect the underlying principle, which is that blood is magnetic, and blood sorcery is science, and understand how magick works.

I’ve never taken lessons and the couple of techniques I tried (temporary portal, some basic communication, making elixirs is very effective). I have enough experience to draw on to see what the work is trying to do and adapt to suit, kind of like a cook with a new recipe book that already knows the chemistry of cooking and how to substitute when needed. Does it always work? no, but every time you try you learn.

Me, I prefer my own way as she does, and I believe that not all techniques work for all people the same way, because our energy systems (and hence magnetism) are all slightly different, and these subtle changes and the changes in our aptitudes and abilities with them, really matter. But she is an inspiration, and that’s awesome and is plenty for me. :slight_smile:

So, as a qigong practitioner I know that "intention is everything. And I mean, everything. Energy follows mind. Strong manifest energy like magnetism is very hard to change with the unascended mind, so as unascended humans we don’t do that, we leverage it to make our magick stronger. Sorceress Cagliastro has done that very well, but you don’t have to copy her techniques by rote to achieve the same results, you have to use the principles.

I’m currently ramping up to work through 29 Deadly Sigils, so that will be fun. THE BOY contacted me in TGS so I’m feeling… invited, and very positive for a strong outcome.

I still have with me the spirit of a witch who came to me to work together attracted by the energies of what I guess you could call the Blood Sorcery current. She is able to teach me and in return I go with her to do joint workings in the astral as she resides there and has the kind of control and understanding over her existence and consciousness that I’m very interested in, but it helps to get a little oomph from an entity like me that has a qi body that is fed by a physical body sometimes.

5 Likes

I should have mentioned that I actually did have results with her sigil books. At the moment I’m just coming to the end of my second ritual with THE BOY. The results of the first one are visibly ongoing, and the second one is already taking effect. Both targets are well protected (in a mundane, physical way) public officials here in this country, regularly mentioned on T.V. THE BOY is genuinely powerful.

It’s the sorcery events in the Blood Sorcery Bibles - I have all three - that I have trouble with. Maybe it’s a matter of intention, as you say.

2 Likes

It’s a little frustrating for people that are new to her work because we need to buy all of her books to really understand fully what to do and to get comfortable, and that’s just the way it is it’s her way of teaching.

I just completed my collection of her books and I really really like the Blood Sorcery class transcript book. I planned on quickly reading it and returning it to get a refund, LOL, but I’m going to keep it. I would have been confused as Hell if I listened to the class recording instead, so buying the book was a great investment.

The Blood Sorcery Bible Vol 1 is very overwhelming and she wrote in the blood sorcery class book that she purposely made the first few rituals the most difficult to filter out dabblers and readers who would never really do the work in the first place.

Volume 2 was a lot better to process than Vol 1 in my opinion.

Search for Sorceress Cagliostro on youtube to find a lot of her Dark Mattes radio show, programs. They are usually like 2 hours long, and they’ve greatly expanded on her work and views. I listen to some episodes over and over again.

She’s active on facebook under the name Anastasia Cagliastro and her courses are on etsy so you can message her there too if needed.

3 Likes

I have yet to actually work any of her blood sorcery events because I thought making myself bleed would be so easy. I ordered a bunch of lancets on ebay. I bought a blood type test kit for fun and I struggled for hours to make myself bleed with safety pins. I broke the lancet that the test came with and then I finally ripped up a razor to do a tiny cut on my thigh with some success. I didn’t do the test correctly so I still don’t know my blood type lol.

I’m going to have to hire a phlebotomist. Idk how I’m going to acquire enough blood to mix with ink.

I actually bought a syringe on amazon to draw blood from my arm. I’m ABSOLUTELY not encouraging anyone to do this, but it worked well for me. My blood clots quickly, so I’m still alive - or as alive as I was beforehand, anyway. I drew enough blood to mix with some black ink to write a Necromancers Creed, which I buried in the grave of 9 year old boy who died in 1903.

I live in Ireland, where we have lots of very old graveyards. There are some graves in that same graveyard dating back to 1692, but because of age and weather, they’re unreadable.

I did some of the sorcery events from both Blood Sorcery Bible’s, but I got nothing from them. However, the rituals I did from the sigil books worked well, particularly rituals from 29 Sigils with The Boy. The Boy is very powerful.

4 Likes

If you want to know your blood type go to your local blood donation center, give blood. A week later you can call them and ask them to look it up on their computer/ They will also send you a card in the mail with your blood type so you can continue to donate.

It would be really useful if someone made a list or directory in cemeteries that listed who died at what age, and what type of life. Like how am I really supposed to find a pauper’s grave, or someone who was wronged, etc.? I suppose I shouldn’t complain since I live in Los Angeles, and can just visit the graces of celebrities and really old rich families.

If you want success then you have to put in the work.

1 Like

I thought of taking a phlebotomy class, which SC recommends, or even getting certified as one myself. I thought of harvesting my blood by buying equipment like a syringe too, and of course I would be very careful.

1 Like

In this country we have Parish Records, there’s probably something similar where you live, maybe held by a local authority. You might not find a paupers grave and a rich persons grave in the same cemetary, tho.

1 Like

Is there anyone out there that has evoked her daemons from the 26 Daemons book?

I feel overwhelmed and confused with her Static Practice. I don’t think it’s necessary for every daemon.

1 Like

Which book of hers?

29 Deadly Sigils…

1 Like

She has a new sigil book that you can use with your phone. I finally made myself bleed with lancets and exacto knives from a craft store. I got a slight bruise from puncturing a small vein. lol No big deal, now.

I really like the new book, and it has cool quotes from rappers, which is something you don’t see everyday especially in magick books. I would recommend buying the book if you like her other books and if you don’t mind harvesting your blood somehow.

2 Likes