Sorceress cagliastro

Do any of you guys know of the SORCERESS CAGLIASTRO, I have listened to her audio show, not bad.

Also have you heard her idea of what daemons are what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?

[quote=“andyman, post:1, topic:6594”]Do any of you guys know of the SORCERESS CAGLIASTRO, I have listened to her audio show, not bad.

Also have you heard her idea of what daemons are what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?[/quote]

ANYONE?

Try the Search function. :slight_smile:

When working with Demons, “- the craziest one in the room wins.” - PD Cagliastro

I have read all her work and I am very familier with her system of magick.

The Sorceress Cagliastro uses Blood and Magnetics to arrive at directional sorcery events. It is based strongly on sympathetic and corelative Magick. No astrological references anywhere to be found in her work, nor God’s to worship. For her it’s ALL about the dead and dealing with those who have passed on.

She has deep respect for the dead - or as she references them as “Disincarnate” - after all what is really dead? Her respect for the deceased is sincere. However, as based on her writings and blog shows… she has no patience for the living it would seem. Would not suggest one on one divinity or ritual for hire work.

The explorations of bloodletting she endorses is dangerous at best. Keep your 1st aid kit close by. Blood will flow… (superglue can close late night flesh wounds btw.) All blood is precious and worthy of ritual, so save the bandages.

I believe the Demons she is working with as well as the 29 she has publicized are not “New Demons” as she claims per-se - rather I have good reason to suspect they are renamed Goetic entities.

Her system works, and she has real spiritual gifts. I appreciate and respect her work, using the system of Iron rings, blood and magnetics a great deal - but it’s not for everyone.

EA and his system both seem to me and my experiences of over 3 decades working with the occult, to be a more direct approach to power.

Finally, I would add that from the operators point of view, the spiritual World of Cagliastro is genuinely limited (the Dead, the Demonic or the Living - any one of the 3 only - you choose.) and small. Extreamly so when compared to EA’s - which is almost limitless in range and scope.

Hope that helps.

3 Likes

i would go one step further and suggest you hire a good phlebotomist to do the blood draws as often as you can. i have done a couple of her rituals. i was sure to carefully study anatomy manuals so i knew where the blood was flowing. not knowing that information could easily have caused a fatal accident. it doesn’t help that a few of her demons love the sight of flowing blood and the sound of broken bones, so accidents on your part garner NO sympathy either from her spirits or from her.

she has some draws that require great skill. opening certain veins can cause you tremendous trouble, and hitting a nerve would not be fun.

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE that!

It’s funny, when I learned healing, the real saintly gentle people tended to not do as well as people with a major streak of being a bastard (or bitch if you prefer), even though they were otherwise highly motivated - and yes, I independently discovered that out-crazying a demon is often the best way to get what you want. Super quote!

2 Likes

i would go one step further and suggest you hire a good phlebotomist to do the blood draws as often as you can. i have done a couple of her rituals. i was sure to carefully study anatomy manuals so i knew where the blood was flowing. not knowing that information could easily have caused a fatal accident. it doesn’t help that a few of her demons love the sight of flowing blood and the sound of broken bones, so accidents on your part garner NO sympathy either from her spirits or from her.

she has some draws that require great skill. opening certain veins can cause you tremendous trouble, and hitting a nerve would not be fun.[/quote]

I think your absolutly accurate about the broken bones and no sympathy. Not from the Demons or the system of Magick the Soceress Cagliastro teaches itself. Caveat Emptor.

Back to the topic of the Sorceress Cagliastro.

This guy:

He was about as useful to the world of the occult as I am to gynaecology.But he’s the first thing that came to mind when I heard of her name.

Anyways,I’ve never personally listened to,worked through,read works from,evoked,worked under,eaten ice cream with,this sorceress so I can’t say I know anything about her or her system.

I’ve seen her mentioned a couple of times on here,but I’ve never done what she does,or read what she wrote,so I can’t say with certain.I can say that I’m not very fond of bloodletting,I’m not fond of feeling pain,though unlike some people(Euoi,for example) I have seen a power to blood.I would not advise it as a regular thing,unless there is some pathworking you’re doing,and you really know what you’re doing,but it can be useful.

I’ve spoken about using my really sensitive capillaries to induce nosebleeds.I sometimes save the blood during a naturally occuring nosebleed.When there’s a ritual that I know could use blood,often my body reacts to provide it for me.Sometimes.

Like on Samhain,I had this huge nosebleed right before my party,and the ritual used blood after the party.

But I generally don’t do blood.At least not now.And I almost exclusively use my own,because that stuff is godlike.

sorceress has quotes galore. she’s always on point and she knows her stuff