Sorcerer Shout Out

Shoutout to all of you!
The Demonic Realm salutes all you G’s (Gods and Goddeses)

#EmpiresOnTheRise

8 Likes

Popularity circle-jerk, eh? I kid, I kid.

I’ll give a well-deserved shout-out to @Lady_Eva, @DarkestKnight, @C.Kendall, @FraterMagni, @KingOfHearts616, @levilevi, @kiss-lamia-lilith, @serpens_album, @Dinmiatus and @Fuego1 among many others I’m probably forgetting for providing well-thought-out educational posts and being generous, kind-hearted members of the community. Thanks for being here, guys!

11 Likes

And apparently you can only tag a maximum of 10 people in a post. WTF, BALG? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

The forum as an entity can’t stomach so much butt kissing, so it limits you to 10 tags. Beyond that it would prolly puke. :sunglasses:

Shout out to @Micah for always being ready to curse-nuke someone!

5 Likes

Not sure who did it but thank you… MFWB there is a shift of energy- I do not wish to curse the same group. Weird - I have all these fuzzy Bunny feelings. Aiden_Crow yesterday the Crow did 2 circles are around me I ran in side and grabbed him breakfast… yeah I know I love my birds. I was such an amazing feeling and sight. Literally 10ish feet above me I walked out the deck and here he is flying in to say good morn.

3 Likes

:smile:

That’s pretty much this whole thread, but at least it’s mostly consensual. :smirk:

3 Likes

Thanks to all of you, who make this a informative, enlightening place to learn develope and become students to true magik. Your all owed a deep gratitude. Thank you!

3 Likes

Shout out to everyone of this forum. All of you always have provided great support and useful information. :smile:

10 Likes

Shout-out to @Lady_Eva , @levilevi, @Aiden_Crow, @Fuego1, @Rahnoren, @DragonPhoenix777 and whole bunch of others. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning and thanks. Right back at ya. :blush:

2 Likes

Shot out to Lady_Eva, Kiss-lamia-lilith, and Aiden_Crow. And to all my forum brothers and sisters.

5 Likes

Big shout out to @J.A.Ragnarson for collaborating with me on the rite of deification. You have opened up clairvoyance and energy to me again so you rock

5 Likes

My pleasure, and back at ya

3 Likes

Anyone think their possession experience was interesting? Watch this.

1 Like

Ivs seen him on videos before

Shout out to @Lady_Eva @Aluriel @Aiden_Crow @KingOfHearts616 for all of their support when I truly needed it. And shout out to @J.A.Ragnarson for our chats. Thank you all so much. Can’t express my love enough for you all.

3 Likes

I’d like to give a nice shout out for these people ^__^, they’ve been very really cool and indeed very friendly and helpful so far always gotten back to me and even me helped me depsite being pretty much an unknown user to them, thank you. :smiley: , more will most likely will add up as I get to interact more with the people on here, @Fuego1 @Lady_Eva, @KingOfHearts616, @c.kendall,@anon27714670. :wink:

5 Likes

I got a shout out :laughing:
Freddie-mercury-rage-pose-

7 Likes

A huge thanks to @Raven_Maleficus (aka formerly Aiden_Crow) for his powerful ritual and help.I gave a special offering for the Mighty Anubis afterwords too x

And my love for @Eye_of_Ra @Lady_Eva @Fuego1 @KingOfHearts616 and everyone else who has helped me in the past few days.

p.s. I love Aiden’s new name x

6 Likes

His lol

4 Likes