Sorcerer Shout Out

Hopefully this will catch on. I’d like to give a shout out to a powerful and competent mage, @serpens_album. He and I have worked together on something recently and the magick he worked for me had instant, measurable results. There are others here, don’t think I’ve forgotten you. But one at a time. We always want to build ourselves up. Why not throw credit where it’s due? Give your shout out here, and give props to someone other than yourself.

17 Likes

Shout out to @DarkestKnight, @KingOfHearts616, @Aiden_Crow @Eye_of_Ra and @Lady_Eva … For preventing me giving up on magic, for toughening me up, teaching me various things. And to Captain Airstrike aka @Micah for nuking parasites for me.

12 Likes

No problem man :slight_smile: glad I could help

7 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks to @C.Kendall for sharing with me valuable information

Thanks to @Micah for nuking a parasite and sharing with us the banishing ritual I wanted. And for being a bro

Thanks for @Lady_Eva and @Zapdubious for liking the first post I ever made about philosophy and magick

Thanks to @Serpent @anon27714670 @levilevi and everybody else in the sensing thread for giving me a cool reading.

Thanks to @anon72351403 for that awesome thread of his and for channeling Belial for me.

So… yeah :hugs:

13 Likes

Awesome thanks bro! Glad I could help

5 Likes

I like this thread.
Big ups and mad shout out to @kiss-lamia-lilith for invaluable guidance.
Word to my homie @anon27714670 for comparing notes and continued investigation into synergies.

Acknowledgement to @Fuego1 and @Jac_DeVinna - y’all keep pressing. You have way more going on than you give yourselves credit for.

8 Likes

Shoutout to my readers … @Niwo390, @levilevi, @kiss-lamia-lilith, @Nyxifer and many others.

6 Likes

Thank you, @levilevi for all the guidance and helping me through my beginner’s issues. Your guidance and counsel is very much appreciated.

4 Likes

@levilevi thanks for the illumination and comeradery! here’s to the future :clinking_glasses:

@KingOfHearts616 thank you for bein a friendo, down the road and back againdo…

@Narsonix @JezebelleMoon and all the other power sensin people for both the awesome reads and the chance to hone my skills :heart:

And thanks to the mods and BALG team for all their hard work and for creating this oasis of magickal exchange

7 Likes

Shoutout to @KingOfHearts616 for showing me the way on numerous occasions. You rock!

5 Likes

Riffing off that, I’d like to specifically say thanks to @Lady_Eva, keeper of awesome threads and personal insight.

4 Likes

@Jac_DeVinna you’re welcome man. Thanks for returning the favour when its needed :slight_smile:

@anon27714670 You’re welcome, and thank you for being a friendo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this thread is great!
…i’m feelin the love, you guys :sob::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks to @prynce for the opportunity to share the rite of deification. I have stepped into my godhood like never before. Thanks to @KingOfHearts616, @Micah, @Fuego1, @Aiden_Crow, and others for always being willing to swap scans with me. The practice is so helpful and the insights you all share in return are too! Thanks @nikki, @JezebelleMoon, and @Eye_of_Ra for talking me through some hard transitions. Thanks to @FraterMagni for your awesome bindrune you shared with me! You’re a gifted Vitki indeed. Goddammit I’m trying to remember everyone I’m having a brain dead moment. @C.Kendall your insights and the rituals you share are otherworldly in their immense value and intricacy. I see you doing great things. We’re part of a movement that will change the world and crush the religious oppression once and for all in due time!

17 Likes

@Lady_Eva you’re always going above and beyond to improve this community and help those who are sincere, while weeding out the bullshitters. @anon27714670 you’re a rising star my friend I see power in you!

7 Likes

Shout out to @Lady_Eva for being an awesome moderator and readily sharing her occult knowledge, @KingOfHearts616 for being a great buddy and helping me out with a lot, @J.A.Ragnarson for his kindness and friendship, @Ozraga for his willingness to talk through things with me, @Aiden_Crow for advice pertaining to my growth, @AlphaC for his willingness to give a scan and a good laugh, @anon27714670 for wonderful psychic abilities, and @Micah for his interesting evocation experiences.

11 Likes

You’re welcome @JezebelleMoon :slight_smile: thank you for all the stuff you’ve done too.

My work is done :joy:

2 Likes

Shout out to @Lady_Eva ,the engine behind this forum…
Shout out to @KurtisJoseph fav writer
Shout out to @Fuego1 Fuego,amazing readings

and also a shout out to any hot girl in this forum =)

cheers!

3 Likes

Thank you … A shout out to all y’all … You all rock in some way.

6 Likes