Sooo... I'm Back For A Small Time (I Guess This is An Introduction)

Hey y’all. So by the username, at least some of you guys know who I am already. I been on and off this forum for about 4 years (I really don’t remember), and so I’m not gonna do too much introducing here. Rather, I wanted to take some time to return and share some stuff I have gotten into based on one thing: experience. I was here before, but really hadn’t taken the time to delve into anything that I really liked. So what I talked about was mostly theoretical, and as a result I didn’t do much of anything but talk here, and get into arguments.

Now that I have taken time to get into a field of study and dig into it for the past year+, I can talk about this topic and put something out there based on what I am directly doing. My focus was to master personal state changes so that I could work deeply with primordial power. As a result, I got into Ultra Depth Hypnosis, and using that I have been able to transform pretty much everything I do. Hypnosis, while it might not seem like something applicable to magick, has every bit the ability to be used in a manner of sorcery that, for the creative person, can create change and power at a far quicker, steadier, ore encompassing and more reliable way than other methods.

So in my temporary time back, I will be here talking about my approach to hypnosis as a tool for extremely effective sorcery. My time here is only going to be temporary, as I will be heading to Ghana in less than a month and a half. But I wanted to drop here and actually lay out something that I consistently used, and still use, in a manner that is equally on par, and in my experience completely surpassed, more commonly used forms of magick.

Now I just wanted to point this out now, since it might become a topic later. Even though I did get my certification in Ultra Depth Hypnosis, I will not be able to take clients from here. The reason is because I will be posting things about how you can do it yourself, and also because I prefer to work with clients who are less ingrained in spiritual knowledge than those who are.

Those of us who have been practicing some other form of sorcery tend to have our hands tied in certain views of thought. The way I do hypnosis, especially when it comes to “spiritual” matters, can be somewhat of a clash with that, whereas those who are open, but ignorant to most of the stuff we might know here aren’t as tied up. Hypnosis is very much about directly calling upon your own power, not something that can be attributed to something “outside” of yourself. Since many here seem to find a lot of importance in those “outside” sources, that can be a roadblock that I’d rather not deal with. I highly doubt it will prevent a person from being able to use hypnosis, I don’t feel like being bothered with it. I have been successful with people who have previous spiritual practices, but it was annoying as hell lol. My brand is based on you having access to all that power to begin with, not needing a pantheon, pathworking, or pre-established current of power.

One other thing is that I will, from time to time, recommend products that I have used for hypnosis. I just want to say that I am NOT making money from these products, simply because I really, REALLY don’t need to. It would probably be more of a money deterrent than a moneymaker for me to try, simply because I am pretty damn secure in that arena now. But I will recommend those products because, if at all possible, the interested person would like to streamline things as much as possible. Moreover, I really can’t give out scripts to you guys because I am using another person’s formula for it. I don’t know if it would be a problem to do this, but I would rather not just because… yea, just rather not.

Moreover, from my personal experience, recording your own scripts is a bitch, at least if you are not willing to fork up some doe. Hypnosis can give you a fairly high degree of freedom, that is that once you have a trigger set in place for deep states, you will rarely need to listen to other programs afterward. So I find that it would be easier to get a program that sets a trigger for you, and then once you get that, you program the right stuff later. Once you get triggers in place, you don’t need an induction anymore and therefore you won’t have to try jazzing up recorded programs either. So at least in the beginning, I will recommend buying things.

So with that said, I will be dropping a lot of content since it’s what I got to share. Peace, and I’ll be around when I can.

Praise. White. Jesus.

2 Likes

Oh, I guess this is one point I forgot. I am not sure where to place information about hypnosis, since it is not something I would readily fit into any category on this forum. So if any admins know where this stuff would fit, I would like to know because it’s not really gonna fit into anyone one topic here. Thanks.

I doubt the admins, E.A. & Timothy. will want to comment but what I recommend is, place the word “Tutorial” in the subject line, if that’s what you’re posting, because I plan to make a post compiling all member tuts to date and either, pin that in a new sub-forum for Member Journals (I e-mailed Timothy recently about this but he hasn’t got back to me yet), or if that doesn’t get approved, I’ll add it to the Member Resources thread, and link to the post with the tutorials list in, in the opening post there - which is PM’d to all new members after they’ve done an ontro.

It would probably be impossible to have a subforum for every type of magick (or other reality-manipulating method), but there are subforums by desired results - love & lust, money, healing, and baneful magick - so again, if you have stuff specific to one of those, post them in the appropriate sections, and again if they’re tuts, either mention it in the subject line or, if that’s not possible, PM me the link once it’s done so I can add it to the list I’m gathering, and to the tutorials index once one’s been made. :slight_smile:

I doubt the admins, E.A. & Timothy. will want to comment but what I recommend is, place the word “Tutorial” in the subject line, if that’s what you’re posting, because I plan to make a post compiling all member tuts to date and either, pin that in a new sub-forum for Member Journals (I e-mailed Timothy recently about this but he hasn’t got back to me yet), or if that doesn’t get approved, I’ll add it to the Member Resources thread, and link to the post with the tutorials list in, in the opening post there - which is PM’d to all new members after they’ve done an ontro.

It would probably be impossible to have a subforum for every type of magick (or other reality-manipulating method), but there are subforums by desired results - love & lust, money, healing, and baneful magick - so again, if you have stuff specific to one of those, post them in the appropriate sections, and again if they’re tuts, either mention it in the subject line or, if that’s not possible, PM me the link once it’s done so I can add it to the list I’m gathering, and to the tutorials index once one’s been made. :)[/quote]

Yea, the Tutorial thing makes more sense for what I am posting here. I was thinking about possibly splitting the content up into things that might already fit in these categories, but it really doesn’t make that much sense and would probably make things scattered. So thanks for letting me know, because I had not idea where to put this stuff lol.