Sooo... Belial huh

So I called on belial the other night and well he was so awesome to talk to he answered all my questions laught with me Abit and was intrigued with the things I asked of him…

In retro spect I asked for an arm two legs half a stomach and half a loung metaphorically

I asked for alot of him and he has already started extremely excited for this I am very happy I called him

Can’t see what else happens quickly all hail king belial!

12 Likes

I changed it from Belail to Belial. If that is ok with you.

1 Like

It’s fine

1 Like

Im so jealous of you people who can hear and communicate with spirits

7 Likes

Wish I could too

4 Likes

I’ve always been able to hear them it’s weird fr me but I gain courage to talk out loud to them now

3 Likes

Meditate a lot, and evoke. With time you will hear the spirits within you. Sometimes they will hit your head with thoughts so hard that you can’t miss it.

4 Likes

Buckle your seatbelt. Hail Belial! Too much to list right now, but calling out to Belial has been a hell of a ride. Thankful for his guidence, its been fun for me, not-so-much for most around me.

2 Likes

It is always encouraging reading such topics, including descriptions on succesfull communication.

1 Like

Keep us updated on if he fufillls all! Love seeing success on here lol

2 Likes

I most definitely will keep all updated I have just found a new state of course to make music and find my voice he is so incredible I already have his offering ready so im exited

1 Like

Gotta put in the work

1 Like