Song Written By King Paimon

I think it could be interesting to let the song playing while sleeping just like subliminal audio.
I would appreciate Bael’s one

4 Likes

Do you have any of Belial or Lucifer?

Thanks for sharing!

If you do so, please let us know the outcome of that.

Listening to it while falling asleep is the same as having their sigil under your pillow or having their enn play on repeat while you are sleeping

2 Likes

Song Written by Lucifer:

It’s an interesting song to say the least but it still works

15 Likes

Song Written By Belial:

You can really feel his chatoic energy in this song

8 Likes

Thanks for the info, also wouldn’t Great Duke Dantalion be a good one to have a song?

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

im starting to think either asmoday is my godform or we’re a lot more connected than i originally thought. That song is sending me places im not even sure i can describe… wow.

I’d love to hear Belial though! (Oops didnt scroll down before posting) but these are awesome dude! Keep making them!

2 Likes

Song Written by the Great Duke Dantalion:

10 Likes

You work fast! I hope your songs reach far and wide, thanks a lot.

1 Like

I haven’t worked with him yet, but I’m getting familiar with the process of music through the Gallery of Magick guys. Thanks a lot for this!

1 Like

Song Written by Bael:

5 Likes

In christian ceremonies hymns are usually sung to bring in the spirit of Yahweh, listening to these songs does the same thing, bring in the spirit of whichever one wrote it.

3 Likes

Glasya Labolas
Bune

thank you for sharing this i love the atmosphere. may i sample a bit of the second song?

1 Like

Got one for astaroth ?

Thank you, @deathreeper. These are just what I have been looking for. I love the demonic songs but would also love to see you handle angelic ones, too. For the “darker” angels in books like GoM’s “Angels of Wrath”, maybe you could do a song for Teyegrah - this would be incredible to have.

Also, please do Agares and Orias if you are able.

2 Likes