Song about Lucifer

So this singer, made a song, on Serbian about Lucifer, I am not sure is he like contacting with demons but I suppose he is, what do you guys think about it, like the video and that everything is black…

1 Like

By the way in one of his songs like 2 years ago he said “I don’t give my soul to a demon” something like that, I mean he didn’t give his soul but he seems like he has connection with Lucifer now.

Did you just… plugged your own channel?

I think that’s allowed, but maybe general discussion isn’t the right place to do it?

Just asking.

2 Likes

Can you post the lyrics? This is an Englsih Language forum and having that common translation would be helpful. I don’t think, by the images alone, that this is daemonic much.

Sooo… try this on for size :slight_smile: Here’s a song about Lucifer in which a nun secretly evokes him for help. Sensible lady. Wonderfully daemonic even if you don’t speak English.

(Also, anything’s a dildo if you’re brave enough :smiling_imp:)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

thats a very scary sentence :flushed: :flushed: :joy:

1 Like

Nope xD I mean it has 3 millions views haha and he’s very popular here

1 Like

I will try to find it right now.

Lol, it’s a meme.

1 Like

Part of lyrics on english:
Snakes like Gucci, I’m black as Gucci Mane, black as Lucifer
I am learning every day, the pressure is bothering me, it will not bring me down, no
Snakes like Gucci, I’m black as Gucci Mane, black as Lucifer
I am learning every day, the pressure is bothering me, it will not bring me down, no
We are hyenas now because snakes are everything, but Gucci is not, no
Everything is hiding here, but my sneakers have all gone miles

its still scary lol

Well, I had to look up who Gucci Mane is, and he’s an American artist in the music industry, and using his name is an inspiration to being successful…?

To be honest, using Lucifer’s name seems more of the same - he thinks it sounds cool but isn’t performing any magik at this point.

Lucifer’s colors were gold and red I thought anyway :thinking: