Sometimes I just want to quit and walk away from it all

I am very stubborn when I want to be. But saying no repetitively wore that down. Although the break did help to rekindle the spark

2 Likes

Itā€™s however we perceive things on moods. Itā€™s naturally a trait for many but itā€™s a scarcity mindset and dishes significant matters to the side. Universally speaking, itā€™s a very sad outlook on life coated with disdain.

ā€œWhy?ā€ You ask,
Itā€™s metaphorically speaking. But climbing mountains are fun as well! :smile:

What significant matters?

I know. I asked why you believe we should metaphorically climb mountains?

Letā€™s no derail the thread, Iā€™ll Pm you. :slight_smile::stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, but I have no interest in private debates.

Need an audience mate? :smile: :rofl:

Nope. It is important to have two opposing ideas out in the open so people can determine their own conclusions. And I could say that you wish to make this private because you are not as steadfast in your beliefs as you present, but thatā€™s just semantics.

So, why should we metaphorically climb mountains? This is not a derailment because it has relevance to the OPā€™s statements.

1 Like

Metaphorically speaking, Life is a bit like climbing a mountain, thereā€™s intervals that we must ā€œclimbā€ and itā€™s hard when we try to overcome obstacles then when we reach the decline, it is relief.

You want to plant your pride on top of the mountain and itā€™s all about determination, zest for life and vitality! If you need more elaborate responses Iā€™m all for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Why must we climb?

Why?

That ends with no rapturous payoff; no great conclusion, just darkness, nothingness. So why strive for life and vitality? Perhaps it is just the instinct of self-preservation programmed into us that ā€œmotivatesā€ us, and not our ā€œselvesā€? Determinism, not free will.

Youā€™re looking way too far into it. Thatā€™s quite annoying, Iā€™d hate to be your friend in real life lol. Take things with a grain of salt and donā€™t over-complicate it like a neurotic adult, simplify it. thereā€™s many parables, quotes, poems and epiphanies that use metaphorical jargon, if you canā€™t differentiate it between whatā€™s been said and what they mean by it, thatā€™s a social cue problemā€¦ whatā€™s so wrong with peace, love and understanding? :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s just a cop out for people who do not or cannot analyse.

I can differentiate I just donā€™t buy into the blind optimism that you are selling, and so Iā€™m questioning you about your product.

They are unattainable because they are constructs of the mind that contradict human nature, and a line stolen from someone as delusional as John Lennon is not going to change that.

1 Like

I empathize so much with what you said. The hardest thing is being in a desperate situation that you know you cannot recover from and also realizing that your best, desperate efforts havenā€™t produced any visible fruit.

Failure results in death for me, so I donā€™t actually have to worry about whether or not to give it up. I suppose that will be decided for me in due time, but in the meantime I intend to keep to trying because itā€™s the only thread of hope I really have to hang onto. I also donā€™t want my chronic depression to sabotage my efforts any more than I can help it.

I sometimes wonder if I should start a group working, but I also donā€™t know how many BALG members are interesting in helping other members outside of sharing advice. I do appreciate any advice given to me, though.

2 Likes

FUCK I just, decided to go Draco on this bitchā€¦ Thereā€™s no other wayā€¦ Thereā€™s not other wayā€¦ I treat it like militaryā€¦ I strive to slip into reptilian consciousness everytimeā€¦ FUCK being humanā€¦im always in war every dayā€¦ You know the nature of battleā€¦ You win some you lose someā€¦ But Iā€™m definitely behind my deityā€¦ Not flinching an eyeā€¦ The siddhis you, gain are goodā€¦ But not the prime reason for this endeavourā€¦
GO DRACO OR GO HOME

2 Likes

With the night I had I needed thisā€¦ Cheers! To endurance.

1 Like

Go for it this is something that we actually do a lot here on the group. Itā€™s just canā€™t be of a political nature.

1 Like

Iā€™ve joined a few of these. Sometimes I learn something and others I donā€™t. Most people respond that it was a positive experience and they gained a lot from it- but Iā€™ve not actually seen any fruit come from it other than experience in helping others and branching out in the type of magical practices Iā€™d do. Maybe I donā€™t normally do love work, but someone requests it, so when itā€™s their turn Iā€™ll give it my all for moment.

So itā€™s been good experience like I said, the lack of results has probably been due to either who joined or poorly choosing what I wanted the group to work on for me.

Whether or not I join, depends on the duration of the group- I have a lot going on always so anything longer than a month is usually too big of a commitment for me, and the nature of the work expect- as well what Iā€™ve observed from the group former. Sometimes Iā€™ll join just because I want to learn more about the theories presented and give it a chance.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re feeling down, perhpas a bit burdened as well?

1 Like

Maybe, a little overwhelmed too? I think thereā€™s a lot of the oh shit this is real. Thereā€™s also the clash of why I grew up knowing and what I have come to learn. Itā€™s just a lot. Thatā€™s why I wanted to make this a place where people can just talk about what happens in their lows. Sometimes it is easier when we are not alone.

1 Like

I actually normally join to help others. Itā€™s actually hard for me to come Up with personal requests. My job is 100% people of the last group working I was in.

2 Likes

Hehe usually Iā€™m thinking- wtf how is this my lifeā€¦ itā€™s become an most daily occurrence over the last year that I catch myself thinking it in regards to getting results- particular when I succeed lmao.

2 Likes