Sometime ago

Sometime ago I posted a post where i was trying to divine lottery numbers. That phased out for me and I started trying anew method.

My new method just simply implored/prayed to the superior and more virtuous beings of the super cosmos…yada yada yada.

Anyway in March (beginning of March) this year I won 70,000 UK pounds, but something didnt feel right, the SMVB’s, wouldnt give me a sum that was not what i asked for.

Anyway it wasn’t enough so I tried to increase the amount by gambling some more. I lost 87,000 uk pounds all within three weeks. (True story)

LoL

DOH…!

J

7 Likes

My new project is plain old simple candle magic…!

J

Well the average annual salary in the UK is £26,500, and you had over twice that (UK gambling winnings aren’t taxed as income), so maybe the PTB were pissy that you didn’t spend those 2 years bettering yourself? :wink:

Just a suggestion…

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5495”]Well the average annual salary in the UK is £26,500, and you had over twice that (UK gambling winnings aren’t taxed as income), so maybe the PTB were pissy that you didn’t spend those 2 years bettering yourself? :wink:

Just a suggestion…[/quote]

I spent three weeks trying to better myself - I went for a far greater sum so I could buy myself a house and other things.

Wasn’t to be.

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:4, topic:5495”]I spent three weeks trying to better myself - I went for a far greater sum so I could buy myself a house and other things.

Wasn’t to be.[/quote]

If you move where you keep the tea/coffee/sugar (some everyday thing) it’ll take more than three weeks for you to stop automatically going to the old location for it, so with respect I don’t think that’s a fair test period. But never mind. I think the work now is to find out what went wrong directly from spirits and what you can do to fix that?

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:5495”][quote=“bingohandjob, post:4, topic:5495”]I spent three weeks trying to better myself - I went for a far greater sum so I could buy myself a house and other things.

Wasn’t to be.[/quote]

If you move where you keep the tea/coffee/sugar (some everyday thing) it’ll take more than three weeks for you to stop automatically going to the old location for it, so with respect I don’t think that’s a fair test period. But never mind. I think the work now is to find out what went wrong directly from spirits and what you can do to fix that?[/quote]

LOL i ran out of funds to go longer than three weeks trying to better myself.

J

I don’t live in the past never have – I for one would never go to a cupboard that doesn’t even exist anymore etc etc. Sorry Eva I disagree. On a brighter note do you wrap your hair after you have washed and bathed like in your profile image, you know the way chicks do/used to, with the towel and all that, and wander around with a towel wrapped around you as if its perfectly normal ?

J