Something very disturbing

So there’s been a Spirit over my city. Mostly my neighborhood which is targeting the Youth. It’s been entering their bodies and led to the Death of one person. Any clue as to what it is?

Exorcisms in the name of the Holy Spirit are helping. My advice,be careful in your Cities too. Something messed up is out there so be careful.

1 Like

Out if interest, what city are you in?

1 Like

I will inbox it to you.

1 Like

About how long ago did this start and What state?

2 Likes

What @anon47923162 said.

2 Likes

The Province is KZN in South Africa.

I don’t know for how long though but at least 3 weeks ago. Possibly at the beginning of 2019.

1 Like

Ahh… from my understanding Africa in general is crawling with untamed wild spirits. Someone probably disturbed its resting place.

Have you tried the Headless Rite? it is pretty old so it has power based off of that. I would recommend using that as the preliminary and then moving to requesting it to depart in peace and if that doesn’t work try perhaps one of the catholic exorcisms but adapt it to work on a location rather than a person. Might need to dowse a map to find the strongest point for the spirit.

1 Like

I’m not getting involved at all lol. This Spirit attached itself to me and I had to have it removed. It’s definitely not a force to take lightly…

1 Like

Well in the case anyone here is in a place to do something and wants to I’ll leave my recommendation up. Good luck whatever you decide to do.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation! If needed I’ll perform it

1 Like

Ooh, that’s so cool, I wonder if we can be frweinds, I have a job that would be perfect for such a being.

Don’t kill/banish it yet, I want to go ask it something that might take it off your hands.

… You get more flies with honey than vinegar…

2 Likes

How do you plan on doing this?

I really respect that approach. You can influence the entity into acting in a way that mitigates damage to random younglings, helps you, and helps it. Win-win-win

2 Likes

It seems like the Logical approach!

1 Like

I’ll literally go out of body and ask it where it’s at, and if it agrees we’ll go together where the work is, which is the other side of the world. I have other being on this project as well so I’ll introduce them and they’ll all be on the same page.

If it doesn’t agree… I’ll cross that bridge if I come to it.

1 Like

Thank you! I can pm you the exact location if you desire?

I don’t need it , but sure that would be great thanks :slight_smile:

So, to go find someone if you’re not sure where or who they are, what I do is go to a place that’s nothing but black and empty, you can’t see the floor but you’re standing on something, you can’t see your hand in front of your face - there’s nothing there to see by… and from there you can just intend to be where the being is, and you’ll be there. I’ve heard it works via the field that connects everything, since it is and permeates and knows everything in this universe, and you’re accessing that.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot @Mulberry :rose:

Hiya OP! What are the exorcisms accomplishing, in terms of results? It sounds to me like one of the envoys of the Wheel of Death, because late winter and early fall are when that triggers and sends out spirits to collect the souls of the living. You may have a powerful exorcist in your area! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was doing one to remove a Spirit attachment and when I was gonna leave the Occult. It’s one that covers a person in the Blood of Jesus.