Something unexpected happened during an offering

Ok so it’s early afternoon and I’m doing some painting dedicated to the the 55th spirit of the Goetia Prince Orobas. I lit spirit candle, took his seal out of his spirit box and poured a glass of wine for him to enjoy.

After about an hour I was going to put away the candle and seal and I went to move his wine glass and it physically hot to the touch.

I let it down and smoked a cigarette having a private WTF moment and decided to test it again. It was still hot.

This glass was well away from the candle flame. That COULDN’T have caused this. Neither was the glass in the sun. Everything is in a shaded area of the table I’m working on.

My ONLY guess is that Prince Orobas had touched the glass astrally and I was feeling residual energy manifesting in heat. But man, I don’t know!?!?

Anybody else experience something similar?

Update after 10 minutes I tested it again and it was cool to the touch…wtf!!!

7 Likes

drink it :innocent:

2 Likes

You know what maybe I’ll do that just now!

Update: I drank it on his behalf!

4 Likes

I once had a similar thing happening, the chocolate I put for lucifer as offering was completely melted and hot, I’ve done the same offering more than 100 times but it only happened that once !

3 Likes

Wow that’s really strange too.

@anon25000386 If your offering ( gift ) is a glass of wine ( my personal go-to as well ), evoke the demon, speak it’s name and, while gazing at the demon’s sigil ( you may even touch it with your left hand, not covering the sigil because at that point in ritual, that sigil/seal is the essence of that demon, but touching the very edge with the tips of your left fingers, tho it’s not necessary to touch it ), speak it’s name and say something like “this I offer/gift to you, as promised”, or similar things. Continue gazing at it’s seal and consume the offering, relishing it while thinking only of offering all aspects of the offering to the demon. It will enjoy it thru you :smiling_imp: :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Very strange occurance. Good advice @Cthulhu669.

:metal::wine_glass:

1 Like