Something really freaky happened to me a few days ago

This actually happened a few days ago but I have only just mustered up the courage to talk about it. I should mention that I am a very heavy sleeper (partly due to this medication that I’m on) and I also sleep with headphones on. What I’m trying to say is it takes a lot to wake me up these days. I have slept through parties, sirens, fire alarms, etc… I recall reading a post from a user that stating that at 3:00 am a woman’s voice woke them up. Well at 4:00am about 4 hours after I fell asleep I heard something that sounded like a pigeon cawing in my dream and I woke up. I also felt fear in my dream but I don’t know what I was afraid of. I thought the cawing a pigeon but this was way too early for pigeons. I noticed this presence in my room and I was scared, terrified but my medication is so strong that I slept for another 8 hours and woke up at noon. The presence was gone. This user stood in front of a mirror, naked and I didn’t do that. However, I was considering using Belial or Lilith to help me with my God powers and world building. Were they the ones that woke me up?

1 Like

Since you’re considering using Belial or Lilith and also want to know if they were the ones that woke you up, perhaps connecting with them and asking that question would bring your answer…

Yeah. Great idea! Cheers

1 Like

It could just be one of their ways of trying to connect with you. Good luck and please let us know what happened if you do choose to move forward in working with them :hibiscus:

1 Like

May I recommend drawing their sigils and placing them under your pillow while you sleep, chant the enn before bed, this could be a way to communicate and ask.

thank you sweet person

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like