Something lucifer told me

Regarding @Lady_Eva and her post of the dark self given by azazel i was told somehing from lucifer i felt compelled to share. Now i dont take on apprentices nor do i trust many but i have been working with the 9 kings and azazel and what i found is there is an inherent weakness in us all (my personal opinion not a threat or condensation towards you all. I love my forum family) with that said lucifer told me that the dark self is where power is found. Most mages and witches for women ( gotta love a girl who can royally destroy your life with magick) do not employ or take this seriously enough they think that is for a better word just another excersize that may be overlooked and worse off ignored while belial lead me to this lucifer also suggested the black sun to draw from. Now what i got told from my dark self i made a post about but since i dont know much on this forum to copy and paste and its functions i made a post with my findings to @Lady_Eva validity in this matter what my dark self

3 Likes

Hmm :thinking: Interesting, lucifer has been releasing revelation upon revelation recently, seems fitting since it’s been said it’s now the Era of lucifer.

3 Likes

Interesting, know where i can find more info on this?

1 Like

Not really I just saw it in a video from Ea Koetting a while back, many other spirits have told me this as well.

3 Likes

Does this have to do with the age of aquarius?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, i’ll see if I can look into it.

2 Likes

Probably, the Aquarian age being the Age of Enlightenment

Lucifer the light bringer pouring light from his vessel into this age of illumination and enlightenment perhaps - a second renaissance even? Usually a renaissance occurs after a dark age of oppression - what freedoms of thought and spirit are we being afforded?

2 Likes