Something I've noticed about Egypt and magickians

I’m here to gather Xocolatl.

2 Likes

I thought I felt him around you. Oh nvm… thought you were referring to Xolotl… Well actually, Xolotl is related to Quetza

2 Likes

I’m crazy for cacao. It’s the fruit of the Gods.

2 Likes

The synchronicities right now are amazing. What Aztec gods do you work with the most?

2 Likes

At the moment it would be Kukulkan/ Quetzalcoatl and Balaam, the Jaguar God.

2 Likes

So you felt Quetza around me?

1 Like

People there were barbarians at the very beginning. However, once Atlantis fell, Thoth (the last king of Atlantis and the greatest magus) went there. The land back then was named Khem, instead of Egypt.

Fan fact: When Thoth and some of his people arrived, people there just tried to attack them, since they didn’t know anything about…anything. So, Thoth hit his wand on the ground and the gravity just made every one of them fall down and couldn’t get up. Once he told them that he wanted to help them become gods, he let them go.

Thoth built the great pyramid and helped Egypt become great. His son, created a brotherhood to guard all the great wonders his father made. That brotherhood exists even today, but I don’t know if it has been corrupted or what happens to it.

Basically, once Atlantis fell, people went to Egypt, America (aka Mayan civ), Cyprus, Greece and perhaps even India. Perhaps to other places too.
Also, some went to Agartha because there were people there since the fall of Mu.

7 Likes

…That’s so fucking interesting, I literally saw it in a vision last night. And actually I got out of the mind state cause I giggled like crazy…

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean, they just didn’t know that they were messing with the strongest magus on the planet!

3 Likes

True ahahahaha!

3 Likes

I can just hear Thoth say “Begona Thots!” :rofl:

Ahh… delicious memes.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I felt Xolotl around you. He is the twin of Quetza

3 Likes

Interesting… I wonder why he is here… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s some crazy shit, but since childhood I feel attracted to Egypt, pre-Columbian civilizations, India, and Sumer also, i was thinking it is not common. I most like gods Quetzalcoatl, Ra, Osiris and Thot.

3 Likes

true,i seen my self on egypt too

4 Likes

Yeah same here. Also please fix the typo it’s Thoth.

3 Likes

In my native language “Thot” also is correct typo and it is used interchangeably with “Thoth”

2 Likes

Ah okay, my mistake, i thought you were making a disrespectful joke.

3 Likes

im unsure of its relation to myself but ive been meaning to look into it

3 Likes