Something I've noticed about Egypt and magickians

Not sure exactly what it is, but a lot of magickians will remember they had a powerful Egyptian past life. Perhaps there was some kind of visitor during that time that raised the awareness of the Egyptians. Some kind of patron that helped them with remembering and aids/ed with the recollection of their ancient power. All thoughts on this are very welcomed!

12 Likes

True for me… Everything goes back to the beginning.

1 Like

Fascinating isn’t it. There’s some kind of order to it… i can feel it.

1 Like

Very… And nostalgic…

1 Like

Talking about it stirs something in me.

1 Like

What I’m getting is the evolution happened once the pyramids were established. Or the evolution skyrocketed after the pyramids were settled.

1 Like

That is true for me. But funny enough my remembrance of a past life is stronger in Mesoamerica. The Olpecs and Mayans do go waaay back.

4 Likes

Oh yes, I feel extremely close to some of their gods. The other day I was crying with love for them. Talking about this is doing some strange things to my chakras.

3 Likes

Yeah, they really stick to you. No suprise that the ancients where so well developed with that kind of love and support from the Gods/Goddess.

4 Likes

The story of the five suns gives me chills. Have you watched it?

1 Like

It feels like home.
2 Likes

Huh… For me always Egypt felt like home. Like half my heart is there.

4 Likes

Oh definitely, same here. Watching the Aztec creation story, gave me insane chills. You might wanna watch it.

2 Likes

I will definitely, once I get out of bed lol

3 Likes

Funny, the same can be said about me. But half my heart lies in México.

I’ll get right on watching it now!

2 Likes

Sometimes I do feel pity for people like us… We’re half souls trapped where we shouldn’t be… :confused:

4 Likes

Nah! I believe some of us are here to help the world wake up. Heal the sick, encourage the broken, and obliterate those who oppress knowledge.

5 Likes

I’ve also noticed, more and more magickians are starting with darker magick first. Some interesting interesting shit is going on. Now with Curtis Joseph publicizing the path of the dragon, one wing black, one wing white, it all is coming together.
He wasn’t the first one with that idea, but his influence is quite significant on the black lodge.

2 Likes

Idk maybe I’m just more sensitive some times…
Hold on, I’ll banish this shit…

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
We’re here to ascend and help others ascend.

in my opinion

1 Like