Something is following me

I would think you need to do it at home where the activity is, I don’t know how you would exercise the spirits if you weren’t in there dwelling, can anyone elaborate?

It has followed me to other people’s houses.

Damn Faust, I feel for you bro, my situation is not the same. Although my 7 year old came up from the basement and said something breathed in his ear lol. I don’t see anything (well only from the corner of my eye) but in certain places I just anticipate seeing something when I turn around or cut a corner, I see nothing but that doesn’t mean nothing’s there. This started happening after I received the BOA, also when I ordered the book I shipped it to my mothers and started reading it there, I saw a blackish mass out of the corner of my eye several times, and then put the book down after 40 or so pages to scry into a huge fireplace and heard three loud knocks on the couch, it vibrated it even. Last week my 7 year old was spending the night there and told me he seen a solid black woman laying on his bed, not black like a black person but solid black in color clothes the same as skin. Maybe the book has some familiars bound to it.

Faust, comfort the spirit, who is following you? E.A. comforted azazel when he was following e.a. ?

@jakob

Some RHP fanatics would say they sent spirits to vampirize you lol

Yea well I have been sick all fucking winter lol, but so has the rest of the country.

In all honesty im fascinated by her. Not in a weird sexual kind of way. Like when you see a person yourfascinated by.

Ive had alot of experiences with ghosts and bad things. Ive even seen a shaolin monk perform an excersim. No shit. I know shes real and i want to find a way to communicate with her. But i dont have a place of my own yet. And it would be very bad to do it in my friends home while im staying their. Im looking for a secluded place right now to perfofm an evokcation.

Question. Has any ever had a higher being communicate with them at a public place with little warning? It was my 23 birthday. I was at a bar that i bounced at. I was playing pool with my buddy Jorje. I was losing and i had the strangest idea. To picture drops of blood fall to the que ball and it was going to fly off the table. It happened. And the all the sound in the room said Happy birthday. It scared away from magick for awhile. I felt very scared i w as s crazy.

I was messing with alister crowley books at the time. I havnt seen anything on the internet or through s o called magicians, the resembles my experience. It came to me without a prepared spell. However the whole day i was hoping to see or experience one… nt sure how it works. Ive been accused of lying and even called crazy but other magicians.

E. A. Koetings work has made me much more comfortable about the experience. Now im simply trying change my behavior and become something benevolent. Something i can be proud of.

Hey guys, in regards to the banishing found in both KoF and EE “Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, kelta hine.”

Is the last word “hine” pronounced “hee-nay” or “hyne”?

Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure from EA or anything, but I’ve worked with the Incants a bunch, and I call feel a rhythm to them and how the pronunciation changes that: especially that one.
to me it needs to end with “High- -huy-ee” one sound all-together but it shifts, sort of transitioning after the three Kelta-pulses.

Mainly I find reading it (hearing it in my head, not even out loud- but thinking the sound)- when the right flow clicks there is a feeling, as referenced in above comments, also its kind of like a still pool of water, with single water-drop falling on the surface and suddenly- a ripple-ping sends throughout the space and it all becomes More There. (just a metaphor of what I feel- as a fdbk test for the way to use the incants).

I did the feedback test and I feel that “hee-nay” resonates the most. Anyone else have any experience with this incantation that could shed anymore light?

Or is the annunciation irrelevant compared to the authoritative way in which it is spoken?

Well I actually ment both taokua, after reading your last post it prompted me to experiment for myself. I went through the whole incantation in its rhythm that seems to automatically take hold. When I got to the end, I physically vibrated the last word through my my entire being and observed and felt which of the two pronounciations felt ‘right’ or seemed most effective.

For me the “hee-nay” pronounciation had a much more dramatic Latin sound and feel to it. I believe it really got me into that magickal authority mindset with a lot more ease than the “hyne” pronounciation. Hence the banishing ritual was far more effective.I would most probably chalk the results up to the fact that I felt more like a magickal universal authority, so the area around me heeded my word.

In conclusion, it’s all about the authority in which it is said that really counts.

Thank you for the experimentation idea. The best way to learn is to just do it!