Something is biting me on my toe

It is definitely a parasite, its ruining my fucking life, I am gonna petition archangel Michael or I am gonna create a servitor for protection and kill it

Yep a black cat has many times ( I know it’s bad luck but I have enough will to block it by not believing )

It’s like a sharp nibble that’s lasts for 1 second it’s weird sometimes

Nope it’s doesn’t hurt
Nope it’s doesn’t leave any marks
Yep I feel drained a lot and I get filled by pessimism, sucidal thoughts, helplessness, hopelessness, self doubt and anxiety

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m going to give a non magickal answer, do you practice any physical exercises to increase blood flow? By that i mean stretches, yoga, taichi or chigong. I also want to state that on the mental health aspect taking time to do these exercises or actions can have extreme positive benefits towards your emotional and psychological state. It could be as simple as physical discomfort and you’re exasperating it by placing a paranormal element towards it.

If it is a parasite or spirit, command it forward and address what it wants. If its parasitic banish it, don’t question its motives or intentions, banish it.

3 Likes

The reason i ask if u had a cat passing over to the otherside is because I heard stories of cats comeing back to their owner as a spirit and it walk around the bed or even play with their toes like a cat would.
And black cats don’t bring bad luck thats a myth and I can’t wait to get my self a black cat.

But if you say that you do feel drained then you should do a banishment or call Archangel Michael.
Or you can charge a cup of water with light and sea salt and let it sit in the sun for a full day then sprinkle around your house.

1 Like

Yes you can charge it for protection!

2 Likes

Wait wait :sweat_smile: I thought you were telling that if a cat has crossed a road in front of me , I thought you were telling me about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks I am doing it now :slight_smile:

I do exercise but not for increasing blood flow and I am sure it was a parasite beacause I whenever I am happy and find a way to reach my goal , I get negative feelings and thoughts followed by the toe bite so I am sure and now it’s gone

2 Likes