Something had just occurred to me

So, I’ve been reading about the Warrens and their cases. And I can’t help but wonder, how did Lorraine manage to deal with seeing all of that and not lose her mind with fear? The last time I saw a spirit, I was frozen in fear. What made it so bad was that I didn’t even know who or what I saw that night or why it was in my room. All I saw was a pair of red, pupiless eyes and these small random green numbers that appeared in front of me. It’s been several months since then and it never happened again. How can I handle future encounters while keeping my cool?

Not sure how she handle it all but 2 nights ago a female Spirit whispered my name in my ear and i got up all startled then said to myself dammit look man u gotta face it their trying to communicate and u cant even handle that. take a few deep breaths and say to urself i got this thats what im going to do from now on Hope that will work for you 2 i dont always get freaked out but when i do i beat myself up about it lil rant there lol Good Luck :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

If you grow up seeing them, it’s “normal”. Not always pleasant, but normal. Besides, you’re not seeing them how they really are, you’re seeing your mind’s interpretation of their energy. Once you realize that, it isn’t that bad.

2 Likes

I think it’ll help as you develop your skills, and then along with the apparition you get info that takes away the reason to fear.

I’ve woken up to a black shape with eight red eyes, but I couldn’t sense anything more than curiosity and no dangerous intentions from it. It’s not that I have nerves of steel, its that understanding is the antidote to fear, I feel. Some things exist that’s it’s proper to be afraid of, too.

1 Like