Something follows me

Most everyone knows that I just moved.
The house I used to live in was haunted in alot of ways but I was never afraid of it. But it was there was something there that I couldnt see but my sister could.
She would always say its under the carport its darker than night it tries to come in the house but cant get past the steps. She also said it was similiar to a shadow person but not one. I couldnt see it so honestly I thought she was over exaggerating a bit.
When we both moved to sided by side houses we had hoped the thing would stay behind.

A few weeks ago Adam Thoth had a brief remote viewing of my house. And told me that there was something dark at the bottom of my steps, like a shadow person but not really. He felt that it was watching and observing.
But why we do not know. He also felt that it could not go past the steps. But that it was there for other than to just watch and observe. Cause trouble somehow

I did try to contact this thing. And afterwards had a series of unfortunate events. Like being dignosed wrong and wasting money on a doctor and meds i didnt need among other things.
Its like if I leave it alone it only watches but if i mess with it it does stuff.
Before the move I thought it was more of something to do with my sister since she saw it. But Adam Thoth does not know my sister at all and has never spoke to her and they both had almost identical stories.
And he is several states away from me.
So this is following me and has been for about 3 years.

We feel that my chimera and other protective spirits keep it at bay and not able to cross the steps, usually.

So any idea on what this is, and what to do or not to doabout it?
Thank you,
~ arianna

Also Azazel keeps standing in my room facing out the window. Ive seen him there several times over about the last two weeks.

3 Likes

Did you do anything around that time that could explain why it’s there?

I know that sounds simplistic but if you can think of the thing that may have drawn it, that might help figure out what to do.

We feel that my chimera and other protective spirits keep it at bay and not able to cross the steps, usually.

If it was me I’d ask spirits, obviously Azazel (in your case) but also others, find out what they say.

1 Like

Did you do anything around that time that could explain why it’s there?

I know that sounds simplistic but if you can think of the thing that may have drawn it, that might help figure out what to do.

If it was me I’d ask spirits, obviously Azazel (in your case) but also others, find out what they say.[/quote]

Honestly, Im not even sure if that is an accurate date. I just know we moved in that house about 3 years ago and thats when my sister starting seeing it.
We have separate houses now and shes huge prego so not waddling over to my house. She dosent see it now. But someone else has. And at my steps so its me its watching.

I do want to ask Azazel, my minds just been a little frazzled and have been able to step into the zone so to speak. Plus a busy schedule and other demands. Will try this weekend.

Also I cant really think of anything I did. But I will search my memory. Perhaps something from when I first started magic? And didnt know stuff.

The people that lived in house before we moved in the previous played with an ouja board but had no idea what they were doing. I swear there was a portal at end of hall way. But this thing never went past the steps. And it moved with me so it must not have been the portal it wanted. Which used to be my sisters theory.
I just dont know.

2 Likes

I know that feeling, sometimes when you need this stuff the most, you’re least able to get the focus! :frowning:

I can’t offer to help because I’m fully committed to a whole load of other things, but maybe someone else on here might be able to assist?

I know that feeling, sometimes when you need this stuff the most, you’re least able to get the focus! :frowning:

I can’t offer to help because I’m fully committed to a whole load of other things, but maybe someone else on here might be able to assist?[/quote]

Plus when I do see Azazel in my vision he has his grim reaper/angel of death look going on. And usually that means hes pissed. The last time I saw him like that…well thats something I cant unsee so Im kinda waiting for his mood to change.

I did evoke Mercury/Hermes the other day and I do feel more peace about me and light. So thats good. And I know from the past working with Mercury doesn’t interfer with my relationship with Azazel.

I was really hoping someone here might some ideas of what this is.

And I totally love you Eva, your always helpful so no worries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If it only bothers you when you bother it, then I’d say leave him be for now. So long as he doesn’t actively cause trouble I don’t think it would be too challenging for people like us to share their home with a spirit.
I looked at it just now and felt it trying to make me consume it, almost inhale it.
I wouldn’t say it is currently hostile. It feels to me like a spirit I clashed with a while back, it was okay for a while but became more aggressive with time.
If he does become aggressive then I’d be more than happy to help get rid of it. I could take a look after my ritual this evening if you’d like? Doubt I’ll shift it that easily but I’m happy to have a look

If you wish, I can give you a spirit to remove it, if the one I have in mind will allow it. It is not a spirit I created but something more…

I may get back to you. I need to talk to adam thoth first. Something important.

1 Like

Mk. PM me about it tho. Can’t go Willy nilly with this particular spirit

[quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:9440”] Most everyone knows that I just moved.
The house I used to live in was haunted in alot of ways but I was never afraid of it. But it was there was something there that I couldnt see but my sister could.
She would always say its under the carport its darker than night it tries to come in the house but cant get past the steps. She also said it was similiar to a shadow person but not one. I couldnt see it so honestly I thought she was over exaggerating a bit.
When we both moved to sided by side houses we had hoped the thing would stay behind.

A few weeks ago Adam Thoth had a brief remote viewing of my house. And told me that there was something dark at the bottom of my steps, like a shadow person but not really. He felt that it was watching and observing.
But why we do not know. He also felt that it could not go past the steps. But that it was there for other than to just watch and observe. Cause trouble somehow

I did try to contact this thing. And afterwards had a series of unfortunate events. Like being dignosed wrong and wasting money on a doctor and meds i didnt need among other things.
Its like if I leave it alone it only watches but if i mess with it it does stuff.
Before the move I thought it was more of something to do with my sister since she saw it. But Adam Thoth does not know my sister at all and has never spoke to her and they both had almost identical stories.
And he is several states away from me.
So this is following me and has been for about 3 years.

Thank you,
~ arianna

Also Azazel keeps standing in my room facing out the window. Ive seen him there several times over about the last two weeks.[/quote]

I think Azazel is protecting you from that shadow figure.

Idk why but shadow people keep popping into my thoughts… Just food for thought…

However above all my clairsentience says it’s not friendly

[quote=“Nightingale, post:11, topic:9440”]Idk why but shadow people keep popping into my thoughts… Just food for thought…

However above all my clairsentience says it’s not friendly[/quote]
Its similar to shadow people but different. My sister was very afraid of it. She isnt a magician but does have a gift for seeing spirits.

And yes Adam Thoth said he got that feeling too.

Azazel, seems gaurded. And like hes waiting for something.

@adam Thoth I agree.

1 Like

I get that feeling as well. Although there’s also the slim possibility it’s somehow a part of Arianna’s psyche, externalised, attempting to get her attention, because it reminds me of a Star Trek (The Next Gen.) episode where a race of evolved beings externalised their “evil” into an external form, Skin Of Evil.

That’s image has stayed with me all day since reading this, as has the fact it can’t “ascend” - get up the stairs. But I’m not advocating going and hugging it or anything!!

I just think there may be a link, the same way DuQuette found something from his own life within the malevolent entity he exorcises at the end of the book Low Magick. The entity was real, and a real problem, but there was also that aspect of himself within it, which is an idea that also comes up in some trad. grimoire magicians’ work, where they see the demons as dark aspects of their own Divine nature, and strive to command them under will as a kind of wacky self-improvement practice. This wouldn’t suit me at all, although I don’t dispute its validity - but then we get into the Divine Paradox, which is off-topic to the point!

2 Likes

I get that feeling as well. Although there’s also the slim possibility it’s somehow a part of Arianna’s psyche, externalised, attempting to get her attention, because it reminds me of a Star Trek (The Next Gen.) episode where a race of evolved beings externalised their “evil” into an external form, Skin Of Evil.

That’s image has stayed with me all day since reading this, as has the fact it can’t “ascend” - get up the stairs. But I’m not advocating going and hugging it or anything!!

I just think there may be a link, the same way DuQuette found something from his own life within the malevolent entity he exorcises at the end of the book Low Magick. The entity was real, and a real problem, but there was also that aspect of himself within it, which is an idea that also comes up in some trad. grimoire magicians’ work, where they see the demons as dark aspects of their own Divine nature, and strive to command them under will as a kind of wacky self-improvement practice. This wouldn’t suit me at all, although I don’t dispute its validity - but then we get into the Divine Paradox, which is off-topic to the point![/quote]
I think you just made my brain hit overload lol!
It could be a possibility. At this point Im not ruling anything out.
Looks like I gotta watch more star trek. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive got the impression, and i got a lot of energy right now, i used to work with azazel but i still love him a lot (mentor). That azazels waiting for you to take the initiative, to do the work that must be done concerning this entity. Hes telling me you already have all that you need, the power is in you and you must harness it then foucs and confront this entity. azazel could easily smite this entity but that would be too easy for him and you wouldnt have learnt the lesson. Ive got the impression that this is only one of more tests to come. the results will obviously depend on you.

Kill it. The spirit I mentioned doesn’t seem avid in me giving it’s identity away just yet but I’ll see if I can’t get him to change his mind

It is possible. But I wouldnt want to move to hastily. This would have to be thought out and planned. My number rule is Always know your opponent. And right now there isnt alot I know about this thing.

2 Likes

This is what I know about it:

It is like a shadow person but isnt

It is darker than the night

Everyone who encounters it feels it isnt friendly

It cannot pass the steps

When I tried to enteract with it I got a series of unfortunate events.

It possibly was once human. (Another board memeber shared that with me. And I do trust him)

Other odd things
Azazel seems on gaurd.

Things happened to me and another board member that was beyond normal coincidence. In relation to this thing.

My sister was very afraid of it.
(And she is usually ok with spirits. We had a house full of ghosts and our very own doppleganger)

1 Like

That must be pretty bloody creepy!

If it as once human, could you ask Buné to bind it and remove it? That’s not normally what I’d suggest for a lost soul, but if it bothers Azazel…

She has mastery over the realms and places of the dead, and their - for want of a better word - functionality in different realms. She may be able to assist you with this.

Her sigil found online works, she likes green and black candles and offerings of copper (maybe offer her some copper coins to close this dead man’ds eyes) and she usually works in the western aspect of wherever you re (trad. direction for death/dying Sun etc.).

It can’t hurt to ask?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:19, topic:9440”]That must be pretty bloody creepy!

If it as once human, could you ask Buné to bind it and remove it? That’s not normally what I’d suggest for a lost soul, but if it bothers Azazel…

She has mastery over the realms and places of the dead, and their - for want of a better word - functionality in different realms. She may be able to assist you with this.

Her sigil found online works, she likes green and black candles and offerings of copper (maybe offer her some copper coins to close this dead man’ds eyes) and she usually works in the western aspect of wherever you re (trad. direction for death/dying Sun etc.).

It can’t hurt to ask?[/quote]
I will invoke Azazel tonight. See his take on this. And if this is the case I will ask if its ok to work with Bune.
I have very breifly before so I think it would be fine.

Thanks, Eva! <3

1 Like