Something counsel me

Hi all

One day I was in my temple and I was near tears because I felt a tug or battle going on in my being. I was struggling with the feeling of wanting to go the left handed path but also still be doing the right hand path.

All my life I felt I was what I will call a “Gray” being. Meaning I am equally Good and equally Bad to say or better said Light and Dark.

I am a good person who care for others and the planet but also the flip side of me I could not give a damn for people or the planet.

So I kept saying in my why am I going through this!" And as clear as a bell in a comforting voice “Your father was light and your mother was dark.” and that was all that was said!.

It kind of freaked me out but was comforting and made sense.

And it was true in my life. My father was a gentle soul but my mother was a real nasty person when she wanted to be and could make things happen to others such as I remember having a neighbor’s boiler breakdown the moment she said it should.

Just wondering what everyone thinks of what happened? Who could it have been to comforted me?

Thanks,

B

Hasn’t happened to me, as my father is “dark” and my mother is “light”.

But maybe it’s your Higher Self talking to you? Or your imagination?

Depends, were you in TG sync? That might- or might not- have anything to do with it.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:2, topic:2884”]Hasn’t happened to me, as my father is “dark” and my mother is “light”.

But maybe it’s your Higher Self talking to you? Or your imagination?

Depends, were you in TG sync? That might- or might not- have anything to do with it.[/quote]

I was just deep in thought enjoying the beauty of my temple and it happened.

G

Taking a step forward and affirming something you know is true even though it seems to be a contradiction can be very powerful. It can lead to answers that go beyond both sides of the problem.

When you keep asking a question, you will get an answer. Since the answer was useful and comforting that is a good thing. I would guess it was a guardian or kind spirit whose purpose was to provide knowledge or insight and help you.

When you ask questions to the whole universe, it’s difficult to tell where the answer will come from. Next time you could ask a specific spirit for help that knows about the subject you want answers to. Then you would know where the response came from.