Someone with Experience

…In using demons to find money, I require help.

I’m in a bit of a doozy, and could use some money. My grandfather apparently hid 2 million in cash in Florida, and a physic my family trusts said something about a tree.

I’d like to pinpoint the exact location of this money, but don’t know what to do. Anyone willing to advise me on what demons I could use to locate it?

I don’t have experience using demons to find money, but since you haven’t had any replies on-list, at least, yet, I’ll share what I’d do of the non-demonic options that are available:

1. ask your most trusted spiritual confidante if the money’s actually there, and if you’re going to be able to find it - this is the kind of thing that could drive someone nuts over time, feeling not QUITE good enough yet to have located it, so make sure this will definitely be gainful for you, and not an energy-sinkhole;

2. if the answer’s yes, try summoning forth the ancestor who buried it - ancestral spirits usually want the best for us, he (or she) might be your best go-to source;

3. try a pendulum over a letter-sheet (here’s an example, or you could make your own, and there’s one in the book New Avatar Power as well) to find the first letter/s of the nearest town to the location;

4. try shamanic-style trance journeying to find the location, here’s a really simple exercise for that method that is, still, using the same methods that are taught by core shamanic teachers in the UK & USA.

These are the things I can think of that shouldn’t require you learning a whole new paradigm of magick or anything before you can even get started.

Finally, I’d emphasise finding out first whether this is going to not just be possible (bit of a weasel word there, in my experience) but whether the pursuit of this will be both materially AND spiritually gainful and empowering for you, and not set up as a test or energy drain, or somehow imposed on you under a kind of “white-light” paradigm under which it’s supposed to “teach you a lesson” or anything, because a lot of humans around us do have that mindset and if it was lurking there below the psychic’s consciousness, or even your late granfather’s, it might not be in your best interests to pursue this.

I don’t have any intuition either way on this, I’m just raising it as a possibility, because I’ve had exerience of meeting people who think that way myself. Good luck!

So you’re literally “finding the money”. I have not direct experience in that, but do have in some methods than can actually help in the case.

I would say contact your grandpa, if you can soul travel, then do it there or in a lucid dream. I have seen mine many times in dreams and very often.

It is a weird thing, is common here for people to find money (like is your case) after having a dream with a deceased relative. Not my personal experiences, but I know it can happen. “Oh I dream my dead housband went to the kitchen and pointed out some gold”, then the widow will go for the gold and find some good cash.

Pendulum Idea and a Map. Good old Radiesthesia.

As Lady Eva said, it can drive you mad, and who knows, you may end up spending more Calories/Dollars than if you actually get a work and perform magick at your favor. Try both, I mean, just enough to not get mad about the results of fiding the money.

To both of you:

I sent out a small entity to find it. The money does in fact exist. So, checkpoint one reached.

My grandfather was a religious marine, I’d doubt he like it if his sorcerer grandson, who’s a vampire, came and asked him for money.

I didn’t have a dream with him. My mother went to a trusted medium.

I will most certainly use the pendulum idea- I sort of destroyed the entity after it located the money, because that was it’s only function: to verify the existence.

I will most CERTAINLY try out that shamanic trance journey thing! You have piqued my curiosity, good Lady.

I feed off the simpletons of that white light paradigm. My mother is a firm believer that if something doesn’t happen, her God deems that it wasn’t the right time. She’s been a food source for a while now.

I’ll get to work on these methods, fellows. Especially that shaman journey, that seems real damn neat.

Asmodeus. He can find and guard treasures for you. He can also guide you to them.

Asmodeus? Interesting. Thanks for the tip Elison! My work never ends :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2459”]…In using demons to find money, I require help.

I’m in a bit of a doozy, and could use some money. My grandfather apparently hid 2 million in cash in Florida, and a physic my family trusts said something about a tree.

I’d like to pinpoint the exact location of this money, but don’t know what to do. Anyone willing to advise me on what demons I could use to locate it?[/quote]

contact your ancestors. Back in Mexico, people always used their ancestors to find
riches in their family left behind.

Take a look at the Goetia and find a spirit that can locate hidden treasure. Spirits like Barbatos, Astaroth and Foras. There are several more.

Hi,sevarn try to talk 2 eoui.is a demon researcher,but in my thing,lucifuge rofocale.can find treasures,and uncover.his friends in tat maters also,agares,marbas,bael.just conjure them,i hear the grimoire of horudos,some spirts can do tat task.but check whit eoui first,good luck man.

If evoking a demon doesn’t help, I think a metal detector would do you a lot of good. If you could pinpoint the area, I would definitely insist you get a metal detector or probably buy one and take it back before the 30 days are up.