Someone stole my stuff but now it's back! šŸ˜„

Were there signs of a break in?

I remember you using the nose bleed curse before good one :wink:

2 Likes

They wouldnā€™t have to break in ā€¦especially if itā€™s who I think it is.

4 Likes

If you know who, Kik me the deets.

Well I found my crystals but the sapphire is still gone but ā€¦ I will handle it personally itā€™s a close member of my family and cursing isnā€™t really something I want to do in this case. I will just handle it when I see them again.

6 Likes

Glad you got most of them back hopefully things turn out the way you want them to. Peaceful resolution would be nice, in my opinion a mild ass whooping as a lesson against such stupidity wouldnt be out of the question. But again i can be blunt. :upside_down:

3 Likes

Steal my crystals and gems, I rain Fire upon you!!! Family or not.

1 Like

Iā€™ll goomba stomp 'em.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a synchronicity.

But glad you found your belongings.

2 Likes

If crystals belonged to any spirits ask them to punish those who stole it, even if they donā€™t belong to anyone ask your spirits to go after whoever wronged you

1 Like

I got my sapphire back!!! Hell to the yes!! And my others stuff!!

13 Likes

Excellent

3 Likes

Iā€™m so happy right now!

8 Likes

Nice

1 Like

How did you get it back? Was it brought back or did you find it?

7 Likes

Did you do anything to retrieve it back, or you came home and it was just there lol? We are all a bit curious if magick was involved in this or not.

2 Likes

It just showed up. It was gone for several days atleast that I know of and then it just showed back up.
Idk know if someone brought it back or something magickal happened. But either way I have it back :blush:

9 Likes

Thats so weird lmao

1 Like

Magick = you do wyrd shit. Wyrd shit happens :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Whatā€™s kinda strange is I had gotten an incantation to make gems appear. I hadnā€™t used it yet ā€¦well still havenā€™t just wrote it down as I received it. And then transferred it to my grimiore. So Im not sure if writing it down ā€¦and saying it in my head as I didā€¦you kinda canā€™t help it, maybe that played a part and helped me Idk. But Iā€™m still happy. Either way. And really canā€™t explain it either way.

7 Likes