Someone sent me this image with a hidden sigil in it

Could someone please tell me what the hidden sigil in this picture means.

Looks symbolic of the cycle of life, death and rebirth. You have the Celtic knot working which represents eternity, the mention of the tree of life, the skeleton and a coffin with a skull where the skeleton’s penis would be if it still had a body attached to it, and the skeleton’s arms are sprouting outward like tree branches. Nothing spooky or ‘evil’ here, just the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

You could even say if the skeleton where female, the coffin is coming out of her womb = we are born to die and we die only to be reborn again.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7524”]Looks symbolic of the cycle of life, death and rebirth. You have the Celtic knot working which represents eternity, the mention of the tree of life, the skeleton and a coffin with a skull where the skeleton’s penis would be if it still had a body attached to it, and the skeleton’s arms are sprouting outward like tree branches. Nothing spooky or ‘evil’ here, just the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

You could even say if the skeleton where female, the coffin is coming out of her womb = we are born to die and we die only to be reborn again.[/quote]

^^ what she said

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7524”]Looks symbolic of the cycle of life, death and rebirth. You have the Celtic knot working which represents eternity, the mention of the tree of life, the skeleton and a coffin with a skull where the skeleton’s penis would be if it still had a body attached to it, and the skeleton’s arms are sprouting outward like tree branches. Nothing spooky or ‘evil’ here, just the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

You could even say if the skeleton where female, the coffin is coming out of her womb = we are born to die and we die only to be reborn again.[/quote]

Did you click on the image, the white giant C or 0 with two lines coming from it.

[quote=“Paulden, post:3, topic:7524”][quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7524”]Looks symbolic of the cycle of life, death and rebirth. You have the Celtic knot working which represents eternity, the mention of the tree of life, the skeleton and a coffin with a skull where the skeleton’s penis would be if it still had a body attached to it, and the skeleton’s arms are sprouting outward like tree branches. Nothing spooky or ‘evil’ here, just the cycle of life, death and rebirth.

^^ what she said[/quote]

I checked Celtic knots, can you not see the sigil behind the picture, I’ve read loads on sigil magick and know they can look like anything known only to its creator, the zero or circle with something piercing it is not a knot. I was hoping someone recognised it.

The giant C with a zero around it is a copyright symbol, you can even see where it says the name of who owns the image and it says stock on it. That’s just a watermark from the creator or owner of that image. There is no hidden sigil there.

[url=http://www.madametalbot.com/pix/posters/irishtoast.htm]http://www.madametalbot.com/pix/posters/irishtoast.htm[/url]

This seems to be where your buddy sent this from, subduing the copyright symbol with, as Raven stated, as a watermark when their original was a paper copy rather than digital. Or they photoshopped it out.