Someone please help me

This eye “entity” for the past 2 or 3 months has been showing itself to me. It looks like a hologram of a blue eye with beautiful eyelashes. I can see it on anything i look at if i want. I dont have to try hard at all to conjure it. Just a slight thought about the eye brings it forth in my vision. most times especially in the dark it just appears on its own. I dont know or remember how this eye came to be, one day it was just there. when i am in complete darkness it can look to the left, look to the right, look up, down, have rays coming out of it. it can look sad, happy,evil, compassionate etc. It can come close to me, move farther away but it does not speak to me. and when i ask what it is it doesn’t speak Can someone tell me what this could be?

perform a blind evocation

It sounds like your being spied on. Please, go here [url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html]http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html[/url] and download “Psionic Psupervillain”. Its free as Uncle Chuckie made all his ebooks available recently.

Skip ahead to page 110 “Remote viewing and the watcher thoughtform” and I think we have the answer to your question.

As for what to do about it…

PS. If you’d like to counter this, I’d recommend downloading Psionic Warfare aswell and reading that ASAP.

Have you tried just meditating, clearing your mind and analizing this phenomenon? Maybe it’s simplier than you think you might be able to do something about it just with you sheer mind power.

It might be there for some purpose, you should try to communicate with it. Alot of the entities that randomly show up when I scry end up being there to try to help me with something.

My first thought was that this is an outpicturing of your own “Inner Eye”. Have you been actively seeking to establish connection with that larger, Mystery part of yourself - your ancient Memory - your “Higher Self” -or open your “Third Eye”. If this is the case, try calming your thought and open yourself to the Voice of Wisdom within; you will begin to receive blocks of thought related to your topic of interest. What I mean by this is wholly formed concepts or understandings that do not come from linear, ordinary step-by-step learning. Wish you well…

can you describe to me what that consists of??

[quote=“Seeker, post:3, topic:58”]It sounds like your being spied on. Please, go here [url=http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html]http://www.charlescosimano.com/e-books.html[/url] and download “Psionic Psupervillain”. Its free as Uncle Chuckie made all his ebooks available recently.

Skip ahead to page 110 “Remote viewing and the watcher thoughtform” and I think we have the answer to your question.

As for what to do about it…

PS. If you’d like to counter this, I’d recommend downloading Psionic Warfare aswell and reading that ASAP.[/quote]

wow that sounds just like it. my question now is what if that eye belongs to me and it is MY watcher thought form that i subconsciously created? how would i be able to find out if it is mine or not???

well i dismissed it. i told it if you arent going to give me information or help me with magick, just stand there and look at me then i dont need you around so i banished it and i dont see it anymore. but if i test myself and i call it forth it will show up instantly. before it would just be there regardless. my friend told me it could be the entity Dantalion. because i have evoked him in the past. the thing is i havent really mastered the ability to hear spirits with my mind yet. i dont know if it is them or me talking. sometimes when a thought just comes randomly i can tell that it is something else but i havent mastered the ability like an on and off switch yet. it is still random

i tried speaking to it. i even gave it a name because in the beginning i was elated that this creature is showing up so strongly. but it would stay quiet and not respond. and when i thought it did respond i wasnt sure if it was just me speaking for it in my mind or it speaking on its own. it would just show emotion through the eye. eventually i was over it and i wanted information and power. and when i didnt get an answer i banished it and i just dont think about the eye anymore. Now i am not sure if this eye is a spy that someone sent to watch me, if the eye is MY spy tool to use on other people, if it is the entity dantalion or something else. what i am starting to realize is that i need to practice my clairaudience!!!

Yes i have! i have been actively seeking to establish a connection with those parts of myself!!! i will have to confront this eye and really see what it is.

can you describe to me what that consists of??[/quote]

koetting goes over this in boa. it is simply an evocation asking the entity closest to you to materialize in the incense smoke or whatever other medium you use… very simple really

can you describe to me what that consists of??[/quote]

koetting goes over this in boa. it is simply an evocation asking the entity closest to you to materialize in the incense smoke or whatever other medium you use… very simple really[/quote]

I have read that evocation. i should try it with my crystal ball and just trust the answers i get. my problem is second guessing the potential messages i get thinking am i the one telling myself these things? but i guess practice is the only way to develop my clairaudience

I would just do a full evocation, circle and triangle

[quote author=necromaster link=topic=48.msg656#msg656 date=1340060547]
I would just do a full evocation, circle and triangle
[/quote

Yea i will try both out and see which one works best