Someone needs to die and I want no doubt

The management company for my apartment complex has drawn it’s last straw and I want to show them that they are fucking with the wrong person. I want an effective death curse that is guaranteed to work fast and I want them to feel intuitively that it was supernatural force and that I was behind it. I need these people to fear me as they would the devil. Advice? Yes, I am aware that I might just be raging, but this happens once a month or so. They pull a fast one and they try to pilfer more money out of me than just my rent and there needs to be a clear indication to them that they are in over their heads trying to scam someone like me.

Honestly, if there is a death curse that works that fast I don’t think anyone here knows of it. Most people will tell you it takes a lot of focus and time to be effective. I’ve done it before to someone who almost severely altered my life in a very negative way and it took me like 8 months of non-stop focus on that person. I may be wrong but everyone I have spoken to on here says it took them a lot of work as well and rarely ever happens quickly unless maybe you have an entire group of people focusing on the same curse and even then, if the target person has enough will to live and has enough people in their life who want them to live it can still be very hard to do, even with several people focusing on it.

Also is death realy going to fix the situation?. To me (now understand this is just my opinion) that is going extream over mony. If they where threatening your life that is another story all together. What I would do would be to (how can I put this) turn there world upsidedown. Ex plans falling to pieces, illness, financial ruin, bad luck, just everything going haywire. That might be your better plan.

I can understand his rage. Hes being stolen from, and I presume they are not even trying to hide it very well.

Although Rygill, Ozraga makes a good suggestion. Perhaps it would be more fitting, and pleasing, to see the thieves lives put into shambles.

I know little about death curses, but apparently they can take a while to work unless you take matters into your own, physical, hands. Then of course it could be pretty quick, but well, laws and federal prison and all, you know.

But how long would it take a curse to ruin someone financially? Or maritally? Or health-wise? Maybe there is an entity that would delight in doing just that, out of either a sense of fun, or just revenge, and work so expeditiously at its task that it would be even more satisfying than seeing them die.

And your point would still be made loud and clear, and probably with a lot of less hassle and stress on your part. And a lot more fun.

I dunno, just a suggestion.

Honestly, I think this is something that Lucifer might enjoy helping you fix. He helped me with something similar and got some very pushy and demanding people out of my face for good, including a very intrusive landlord.

In fact, I feel like he is telling me to tell you, contact him.

[quote author=RavensAscent link=topic=7896.msg83031#msg83031 date=1459807848]
Honestly, I think this is something that Lucifer might enjoy helping you fix. He helped me with something similar and got some very pushy and demanding people out of my face for good, including a very intrusive landlord.

In fact, I feel like he is telling me to tell you, contact him.
[/quote

Can you give me Lucifer’s sigil? Don’t know why, but it seams Satan also has the same one.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/full-haures-invocation-to-cause-suicidedestruction-of-target-%28curio-only%29/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/full-haures-invocation-to-cause-suicidedestruction-of-target-(curio-only)/[/url]

Here

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:5, topic:7515”]Honestly, I think this is something that Lucifer might enjoy helping you fix. He helped me with something similar and got some very pushy and demanding people out of my face for good, including a very intrusive landlord.

In fact, I feel like he is telling me to tell you, contact him.[/quote]

Of this I have no doubt.

1 Like

I hear that Haures is great for that part of job but I would also suggest you to try Amaymon. I think that you won’t gain anything if you kill them but instead, if you start manipulating them it might give you some benefits. Amaymon helped me a lot when I needed him and his job was instant and permanent.

I also agree with that about Amaymon (Amon) , the one time I called him the results manifested not 20 minutes later and were permanent as well.