Someone is posting something extremely negative about me on private, but popular Social media outlet. What would you do?

Someone is posting something extremely negative about me on snapchat that usually gets viewed by 100s/thousands. I was made aware of it through a friend but my friend eventually got deleted as a friend of this person. To make it worse Snapchat always makes you aware of when someone screenshots a picture of video you take. What would you do to find out? Spirits? Spells? I’m a bit thrown for a loop

sue them? as it’s privacy and someone defaming you. It’s against the law if they intend to harm and not just opinion. Scare him with lawsuit as it’s hard to prove. that’s if your in usa. 1st amendment free speech protection

1 Like

I first have to figure out exactly what they are saying. My friend sent me a screenshot of them making a joke with my name in it, then that person removed my friend. This is where its tricky

there’s plenty others with your name so no biggy. it might be joke about someone else.

1 Like

No it was directly related to me and a current situation I’m going through. There was more post but my friend got removed before he could continue to screenshot. It seems petty and ridiculous but I remember a thread(couldn’t find it for the life of me when I searched) stating how they was able to look into people social medias.

If you can go astral, have parasites and nasties go after their genitals like spiritual crabs.

1 Like

Also, something a whisper just told me:

"You humans keep forgetting we can kill more than another human which is an honest pain due to roadblocks. DEATH TO THEIR FINANCES, RELATIONSHIPS, LIVING QUARTERS, HEALTH, SELF IMAGE, SOCIAL STATUS, EARTHLY POSSESSIONS, PETS!!! DEATH TO THE CONCEPT OF SELF AND EGO TO BREAK THEIR MIND AND REALITIES!!! DESTROY THE VERY FUCKING FOUNDATION/PEDESTAL WHICH THEY’VE CREATED FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Idkwtf that was but shit like that’s been happening a lot lol

3 Likes

IM SO GLAD WE HAVE OCCULT !!!

FUCKIN GENITALIA NASTIES ! CASTED BY HUMAN BEING !!! HAIL AEON OF HORUS !!!

ontopic: mirror yourself to the eyes of god, and think which one is embarrasing, you or him and let it slide… karma will get him…

3 Likes

Yes by all means unleash the fires of hell upon them, but behind closed doors. They want nothing more than to see you squirm next time they’re around. They want a reaction from you, they want to see you pissed off so they can feed off your lack of control. Dont give them that privilege.

I sometimes picture the Lucifer sigil burning brightly above me when I’m overwhelmed by difficult people. Sometimes I chant ★ Om Namah Shivaya ★ in my head over and over.

Find what works for you. Protection spells, grounding techniques. Theres a Marcus Aurelius morning affirmation. He would say aloud (something along the lines of) “There’s going to be people around me that don’t like me or what I represent…” Im not doing this justice. Ill have to find the video again and find it for you.

Im tired though. My heart goes out to you, friend. You’ve been through so much already. It’s enough to make your head spin. You know I care a great deal, I’m here for you. Please dont be a stranger.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Lawyers are crazy expensive, trust I’m still paying off one. (Unrelated to the ex)

But when my ex did the same, the ex was starting to do good in life he had a young girlfriend, a job, an apartment and thought he was gaining more in magick.

Then around my birthday day Beelzebub showed up wanting to heal me. Beelzebub was one of his main power sources for magick and after that he lost the girlfriend, the apartment, the job, and he is back in his room at his room at his parents house getting drained.

Also begged me for energy saying I’m a source.

2 Likes

I’d confront them first. Then I’d curse them.

2 Likes

Both @Brand_New and @Prophet have mentioned some good advice if you cannot afford a lawyer. I would add that if you are to confront them, do so in a way that does not leave a paper trail so they do not use screen shots to twist your words. Then give them hell if you find it necessary

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice everyone! I appreciate it. I attempted to write the person but no answer back. I didn’t want to go to sue at first either so I decided Magic was my best bet. I’m not a good enough magician yet to steal project or really do some spiritual damage which is why I came for advice. I really love this place

i confronted my soulmate friend for being fake. she became an ass and got her man to threaten me at workplace. I let him do so and not react. Still kept my cool loving her and being respectful as i don’t blame others for another’s stupid actions. I know how to compartmentalize people. =o) Decided to not deal with it in the physical world as she gave up on our friendship cuz she’s fake and now cursing practice on them ever since. lol :+1: U don’t let people who use your and threaten you get away with it when all you did was show love. Yet i get hate in return when i call out on her lies and broken promises . :man_shrugging: I got lemon so i’m making lemonade

1 Like