Someone creeping in my dream

Had one of those experiences where you’re not fully awake but not fully asleep and I was visited by something or someone. It pretended to be my wife. In the dream I knew she had left to go to work which she did for real. I went to change sleeping positions and noticed she was back in bed. I asked what happened to work and it gave me some bullshit story that wasn’t like anything my wife would say. I said you are not my wife, who are you? It played like it was her still and was mad because I questioned it. I automatically put up a shield but it had already touched me. It didn’t feel like her at all but it seemed to be trying to keep me asleep. I forced myself awake to end the dream. I don’t know what that was but have suspicions. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Now it could be nothing, just a strange sleep induced hallucination. However I don’t think thats the case, I’d bet some kind of succubus trying to get your attention

1 Like

Made any enemies as of late?

Why succubus? What brought this conclusion besides it being a woman lol.

1 Like

Fact pattern indicates it could also be just a dream. Sure it could be one but not all women that enter your dream is a succubus lol. Many entities can dream walk and take on a form. It’s the dreamscape. The form there isn’t 100%.

2 Likes

Sleep paralysis comes with realistic hallucinations…if your wide awake and something saunters into your room floating around, and follows u, then its a different story (in which case, devour it into the void within)

3 Likes

Just a thought I had. The fact it’s pretending to be a woman you love could indicate it’s a succubus, but you’re right. It could be a dream, maybe there’s a subconscious trust issue between your wife and you. Maybe you’ve realized subconsciously that she’s acting different. My word isn’t gospel either, just giving my two bits on it. And you’re right it could just be a dream.

Fae do similar things. Not every female entity is a succubus lol.

2 Likes

i mean what does that exactly change from my initial message point? o.o

Again, you’re right. But I’m going with my instinct as well. To me, it seems the most logical. Not everyone thinks the same you know?

succubus can be male.
linguistically succubus only designates it as a sub/bottom.
incubus will top/dom.
concubus will do both
language. wew.

2 Likes

I think it may have just been sleep paralysis though guy, pretty much every culture around the planet has myths and legends that are almost if not exactly the same as your story.
not saying nothing happened because I believe that you believe it did.
just saying, don’t rule out the mundane in favor of the fantastic because it’s a better story.

3 Likes

I think you’re more going off the Common thread on this forum that every vagina that comes to you is a succubus lol. Even instinct can be bias when around the common assumptions in this forum.

It doesn’t really matter if people don’t think the same, atleast in this case because you’re assuming succubus because it’s a woman and she went to your dream posing as your wife and trying to brush it off as instinct when you don’t really know lol.

There wasn’t anything sexual about it. I belive it’s either a parasite or a test. Most likely a parasite looking for someone to drain. I did a banishing ritual so we’ll see what happens. I wouldn’t rule out sleep paralysis either but I could feel it still when I woke up.

2 Likes

Nope

Then I’m wrong and that’s that. I just got on this forum less than a week ago man.

I’m also currently going through a breakup. That could be why as well, giving it the thought.