Some unused rituals from the 6th & 7th Books Of Moses

I’m emptying my email today. Have some unused and unfinished rituals from the 6th & 7th Books Of Moses.

book is for sale here; there’s also an online version here and here.

The Books Of Moses are confusing for some people to use. I’ve figured a few things out about it and will offer these up as examples of some useful ways i’ve discovered to work the grammar.

If you find any of these useful, give them a shot and see what they do for you.

8 Likes

7th Book Of Moses Working using the Table Of Saturn

Create a Table of Saturn by drawing the seal out using Bat’s Blood ink on clean paper a full 8.5 x 11" page. This makes the Table of Saturn into an altar.

Set up 7 black candles over the names in the circles on the seal. Anoint them if you want with an appropriate oil. Light them. With lights out, this will make a striking altartop, as you’ll see when you do it.

Recite the following General Citation from the grimoire:

Aba, Jehovah, Agla, Aschaij, Chad, Yah, Saddaij, Vedreh, Aschre, Noosedu, Zawa, Agla.

Call the 1st Semiphoras of Adam: Yehove, Yehove, Yehove, i call you. Be here now.

Continue conjuring:

Adonai, Sother, Emanuel, Ehie, Tetragrammaton, Ascher, Jehova Zebaoth, the Lord of Hosts, of Heaven and Earth. Adonai, E El, Zebaoth, Zebaouha, Jehovah, E El, Chad, Tetragrammaton Chaddai, Channaniah äl Elyon, Chaye, Ascher, Adoiah, Zawah, Tetragrammaton, Awiel, Adoiah, Chai, Yechal, Kanus, Emmet. Eheye, Ayscher, Jehel, Yazliah, Elion.

Continue by reciting the 7th Semiphoras of Adam.

Aliya Laiya Laumin Otheon! Eliaon yoena adonay cadas ebreel, eloy ela agiel, ayoni, Sachadon essuselas eloim, delioniau elynla, delia yazi Zazael, palielman, umiel onela dilatan Shaddai alma paneim alym, canal dens Usami yaras calipi calfas sasna saffa Shaddai Aglata pantomel auriel arion phaneton secare panerion Yah Emanuel Iod Ialaph amphia, than damisrael alowin, mu all le Leazyns ala phonar aglaciel qyol paeriteron theferoym, barimel, Jael haryon ya apiolell echet.

Conjure the spirits of the Table from the Quarters.

(East)
Sazli, Sazli, Sazli. I NN conjure you in the name of Agios. Be here now.
Sedul, Sedul, Sedul. I NN conjure you in the name of Sother. Be here now.
Vedoy, Vedoy, Vedoy. I NN conjure you in the name of Sabaoth. Be here now.
Soze, Soze, Soze. I NN conjure you in the name of Amonzion. Be here now.
Adoy, Adoy, Adoy. I NN conjure you in the name of Elohim. Be here now.
Yaho, Yaho, Yaho. I NN conjure you in the name of the veritas IHVH. Be here now.
Kawa, Kawa, Kawa. I NN conjure you in the name of Alhanatos. Be here now.
Sazli, Sedul, Vedoy, Soze, Adoy, Yaho, Kawa.
Appear before me now and carry out my command, as Daniel over­came and conquered Baal.

State your request to the East.

(South)
Yaho, Yaho, Yaho. I NN conjure you in the name of the veritas IHVH. Be here now.
Appear before me now and carry out my command, as Daniel over­came and conquered Baal.

State your request to the South.

(West)

State your request to the West.

(North)

State your request to the North.

Eheije, Aijscher, Eheije, Weatta, Eloheij, Harenij, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zaroteij, Agla, Pedenij, Zije, Kotecha, Barach, Amijm, Gedolijm, Verachena, Aleij, Weijazijlotij, Mijkol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadaij, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah, Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vaij, Bearechet, Vaij, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalleij, Chuabotheij, Lepha, Vaij, Yehuel.

Hold a copy of the Generation Seal and recite this 7 times. Alternately: recite this repeatedly while you draw the Generation Seal in Dragon’s Blood ink.

Continue to conjure:

Adonai, Sother, Emanuel, Ehie, Tetragrammaton, Ascher, Jehova Zebaoth, the Lord of Hosts, of Heaven and Earth. Adonai, E El, Zebaoth, Zebaouha, Jehovah, E El, Chad, Tetragrammaton Chaddai, Channaniah äl Elyon, Chaye, Ascher, Adoiah, Zawah, Tetragrammaton, Awiel, Adoiah, Chai, Yechal, Kanus, Emmet. Eheye, Ayscher, Jehel, Yazliah, Elion.

Hold the Generation Seal in the right hand, and continue.

Eheije, Aijscher, Eheije, Weatta, Eloheij, Harenij, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zaroteij, Agla, Pedenij, Zije, Kotecha, Barach, Amijm, Gedolijm, Verachena, Aleij, Weijazijlotij, Mijkol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadaij, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah, Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vaij, Bearechet, Vaij, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalleij, Chuabotheij, Lepha, Vaij, Yehuel. Hamneijs, Hakha, Elohim, Horro, Heotij, Meo, Dij, Adhaijijon, Hazze, Hamalach, Haggo, Elohij, Mijcol, Rhab, Yeba, Reeh, Elhaneah, Tijmneik, Ka, Rebe, Hem, Schemne, Schembotaij, Veischak, Vegid, Gulaooc, Kereb, Haarez, Jeha.

Repeat the whole conjuration from top to bottom until you feel the spirits’ presence.

Repeat the entire conjuration between 3 and 29 days until your result comes to pass.

4 Likes

Psalm 94, 92, and 79 from the Sepher Shimmush Tehillim

These Psalms are to shut down bitter and persistent harassment such as gaslighting and other forms of aggressive stalking.

I have used this. It didn’t seem like it did anything, but it did. These Psalms work in a very subtle way, with no fireworks or any of the usual shenanigans you get with other spirit conjure methods. With that said, they get the job done.

On a Monday morning, stand in a field at sunrise, and then at sunset. Repeat these Psalms 7 times each with incense on your tongue while facing the sun. No need of an altar or any implements.

Aba, Jehovah, Agla, Aschaij, Chad, Yah, Saddaij, Vedreh, Aschre, Noosedu, Zawa, Agla.

Repeat this firmly to the 4 quarters: EL, EL, EL, arise. I NN call you, EL QANNA TAV. Hear and obey me.

Continue by conjuring:

Eheije Aijscher Eheije, Weatta, Eloheij, Harenij, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zaroteij, Agla, Pedenij, Zije, Kotecha, Barach, Amijm, Gedolijm, Verachena, Aleij, Weijazijlotij, Mijkol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadaij, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah, Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vaij, Bearechet, Vaij, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalleij, Chuabotheij, Lepha, Vaij, Yehuel.

Repeat the following 7 times in a row:

O El Qanna Tav, to whom vengeance belongeth; O El Qanna Tav, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
They break in pieces thy people, El Qanna Tav, and afflict thine heritage.
They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
Yet they say, El Qanna Tav shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
El Qanna Tav knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, El Qanna Tav, and teachest him out of thy law;
That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
For El Qanna Tav will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
Unless El Qanna Tav had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, El Qanna Tav, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
But El Qanna Tav is my defence; and El Qanna Tav is the rock of my refuge.
And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, El Qanna Tav our God shall cut them off.
It is a good thing to give thanks unto El Qanna Tav, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.
For thou, El Qanna Tav, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
El Qanna Tav , how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
But thou, El Qanna Tav, art most high for evermore.
For, lo, thine enemies, El Qanna Tav, for, lo, thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Mine eye also shall see my desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me.
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those that be planted in the house of El Qanna Tav shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
To shew that El Qanna Tav is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

May it please Thee, O great, strong, zealous and good God El Qanna Tav, to humble my enemy NN, as thou once did the enemies of our great teacher Moses, who rests in peace and who completed this Psalm to thy glorification. Let my prayer arise to thee as did the sweet smell of incense from the altar of incense, and let me behold thy wonderful power. Amen. Selah.

O El, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.
We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.
How long, El Gibor, El Qanna Tav? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?
Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
Help us, O El Gibor, El Qanna Tav of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake.
Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.
Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;
And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, El.
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Finish with the ending conjuration:

Eheije Aijscher Eheije, Weatta, Eloheij, Harenij, Yechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zaroteij, Agla, Pedenij, Zije, Kotecha, Barach, Amijm, Gedolijm, Verachena, Aleij, Weijazijlotij, Mijkol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadaij, Jehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Yah, Elohim, Yeasch, Jepfila, Vaij, Bearechet, Vaij, Yomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithalleij, Chuabotheij, Lepha, Vaij, Yehuel. Hamneijs, Hakha, Elohim, Horro, Heotij, Meo, Dij, Adhaijijon, Hazze, Hamalach, Haggo, Elohij, Mijcol, Rhab, Yeba, Reeh, Elhaneah, Tijmneik, Ka, Rebe, Hem, Schemne, Schembotaij, Veischak, Vegid, Gulaooc, Kereb, Haarez, Jeha.

Repeat the whole conjuration from top to bottom until you feel the spirits’ presence.

Repeat the entire conjuration between 3 and 29 days until your result comes to pass

2 Likes

Psalm 74 and 79 from the Sepher Shimmush Tehillim

This is a variation of the Psalms above, for the same reason. The difference is this uses the Psalms as written in the Vulgate Bible, the Bible translation the Books Of Moses were originally meant to be used with.

Repeat these Psalms toward the sun at sunrise and sunset.

Aba, Iehovah, Agla, Aschai, Chad, Iah, Saddai, Vedreh, Aschre, Noosedu, Zawa, Agla.

Conjure the spirits toward the 4 quarters:

I NN. conjure you Emol, by Deus Sachnaton
I NN. conjure you Luil, by Acumea
I NN. conjure you Luya, by Ambriel
I NN. conjure you Tyla, by Ehos
I NN. conjure you Ieha, by Zora
I NN conjure you Laha, by ELOHIM GIBOR
I NN. conjure you Ageh, by Awoth
I NN. conjure you all to appear before me in a beautiful, hu­man form, and accomplish my desire.

Tell the spirits what you want.

Do this truly in and through the Anepobeijaron, which Aaron heard and which was prepared for him. Fiat, fiat, fiat.

Continue to conjure:

Eheie, Aischer, Eheie, Weatta, Elohei, Hareni, Iechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zarotei, Agla, Pedeni, Zie, Kotecha, Barach, Amim, Gedolim, Verachena, Alei, Weiaziloti, Mikol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadai, Iehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Iah, Elohim, Ieasch, Iepfila, Vai, Bearechet, Vai, Iomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithallei, Chuabothei, Lepha, Vai, Iehuel.

Recite the Psalms with firmness.

Confitebimur tibi, Deus, confitebimur, et invocabimus nomen tuum; narrabimus mirabilia tua.
Cum accepero tempus, ego justitias judicabo.
Liquefacta est terra et omnes qui habitant in ea: ego confirmavi columnas ejus.
Dixi iniquis: Nolite inique agere: et delinquentibus: Nolite exaltare cornu: nolite extollere in altum cornu vestrum; nolite loqui adversus Deum iniquitatem.
Quia neque ab oriente, neque ab occidente, neque a desertis montibus: quoniam Deus judex est. Hunc humiliat, et hunc exaltat: quia calix in manu Domini vini meri, plenus misto. Et inclinavit ex hoc in hoc; verumtamen faex ejus non est exinanita: bibent omnes peccatores terrae.
Ego autem annuntiabo in saeculum; cantabo Deo Jacob: et omnia cornua peccatorum confringam, et exaltabuntur cornua justi.
Unto God, why have you rejected your name; wondrous works.
When you have time, I will judge.
The earth and all who dwell in it, I have strengthened its pillars.
I: Do not act and offenders not up; Do not lift up your horn; Do not speak with a stiff neck.
Since neither of the east or the west, nor from the south because the judge. This humbles and he exalts is a cup in the hand of wine full of mixture.
He pours it in; dregs thereof are not emptied drink all the sinners of the earth.
I will declare this century; God of Jacob, all horns of the wicked, but the horns of just one.

In finem, pro iis qui commutabuntur. Testimonium Asaph, psalmus.
Qui regis Israel, intende; qui deducis velut ovem Joseph. Qui sedes super cherubim, manifestare coram Ephraim, Benjamin, et Manasse. Excita potentiam tuam, et veni, ut salvos facias nos.
Deus, converte nos, et ostende faciem tuam, et salvi erimus.
Domine Deus virtutum, quousque irasceris super orationem servi tui? cibabis nos pane lacrimarum, et potum dabis nobis in lacrimis in mensura?
Posuisti nos in contradictionem vicinis nostris, et inimici nostri subsannaverunt nos.
Deus virtutum, converte nos, et ostende faciem tuam, et salvi erimus.
Vineam de AEgypto transtulisti: ejecisti gentes, et plantasti eam.
Dux itineris fuisti in conspectu ejus; plantasti radices ejus, et implevit terram.
Operuit montes umbra ejus, et arbusta ejus cedros Dei.
Extendit palmites suos usque ad mare, et usque ad flumen propagines ejus.
Ut quid destruxisti maceriam ejus, et vindemiant eam omnes qui praetergrediuntur viam?
Exterminavit eam aper de silva, et singularis ferus depastus est eam.
Deus virtutum, convertere, respice de caelo, et vide, et visita vineam istam: et perfice eam quam plantavit dextera tua, et super filium hominis quem confirmasti tibi.
Incensa igni et suffossa, ab increpatione vultus tui peribunt.
Fiat manus tua super virum dexterae tuae, et super filium hominis quem confirmasti tibi.
Et non discedimus a te: vivificabis nos, et nomen tuum invocabimus.
Domine Deus virtutum, converte nos, et ostende faciem tuam, et salvi erimus.
At the end of the day, for those who have changed. Testimony, himself.
O Shepherd of Israel, hear us; who, like Joseph. He sits upon the cherubim Before Ephraim, Benjamin, and Manasseh. Stir and come to save us.
Turn us and show your face and be saved.
O Lord, how long wilt thou servant? Pour out and give us to drink tears in measure?
You make us a neighbors and our enemies mock us.
God of hosts, restore us and show your face and be saved.
Vine out of Egypt cast out the Gentiles and planted it.
His wast a stranger in the sight of the leader of the journey; root it filled the land.
Covered with the shadow and the branches of trees.
It extended its branches to the sea, river and up to the branches.
Why hast thou broken down the hedge thereof, and all they that pass by the way do pluck it?
The boar out of the forest and the wild devour it.
O God, look down from the sky and see and visit this vine And the vineyard which thy right hand planted, and that you made strong for you.
It is burned and cut rebuke of people perish.
Let your hand be upon your right, and that you made strong for you.
Do not depart from thee: O let us and your name.
O God of hosts, restore us and show your face and be saved.

End with the closing conjuration.

Eheie, Aischer, Eheie, Weatta, Elohei, Hareni, Iechuateche, Hagedola, Merof, Zarotei, Agla, Pedeni, Zie, Kotecha, Barach, Amim, Gedolim, Verachena, Alei, Weiaziloti, Mikol, Zara, Umikol, Ra, Schadai, Iehovah, Adonai, Zeboath, Iah, Elohim, Ieasch, Iepfila, Vai, Bearechet, Vai, Iomar, Ahaha, Elohim, Ascher, Hithallei, Chuabothei, Lepha, Vai, Iehuel.

Hamneis, Hakha, Elohim, Horro, Heoti, Meo, Di, Adhaiion, Hazze, Hamalach, Haggo, Elohi, Micol, Rhab, Ieba, Reeh, Elhaneah, Timneik, Ka, Rebe, Hem, Schemne, Schembotai, Veischak, Vegid, Gulaooc, Kereb, Haarez, Ieha.

Repeat the entire conjuration between 3 and 29 days until your result comes to pass

2 Likes

The Black Raven Spirit Commando conjuring method.

I have never seen this ritual given in print. I wrote this from the instructions in the book as they’re given. They conjure spirits of great power.

Do this on the 3 full or new moon nights.

Draw the Faustian or Goetia demon seal you want to use with Butterfly Blood and standard India Ink.

Create the outer circle fig.109 in such a way that the demon’s sigil will fit within the outer circle as a wheel within a wheel. Then consecrate the sigil by reciting:

Ego NN. consecro, et benedico istum Circulum per Nomina Dei Attissimi in eo Scripta, ut sit mihi et omnibus Scutum et Protectio Dei Fortissimi + Elohim + Invincibilis contra omnes malignos Spiritus, eorumque Potestates. In Nomine + Dei Patris + Dei Filii + Dei Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Put the demon seal inside the circle while reciting

Tetragrammaton, Theos, Ischiros, Athanatos, Messias, Imas, Kyrie Eleison. Amen.

Recite one of the following, for protection or comfort:

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name), “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you say, “(Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name) is my refuge,” and you make (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name) your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
“Because he loves me,” says (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name), “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
Thou (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name) art the most holy, ruler over all that is revealed and hidden, exalted above all that is high.
Sanctify and glorify thy adorable name in this thy world so that all the nations of the earth may know that thine is the glory and the power, and that thou hast se­cured me from all distress.
But especially out of the painful emergency the object of the prayer, which has over­taken me NN.
And I herewith promise and vow that I will now and ever after the vow must be verbally stated.
Praised be (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name), my Rock and my Salvation.
Thou wilt be my representative and intercessor, and wilt help me.
For thou helpest thy poor, feeble and humble creature, and in time of need releasest from fear and danger.
Thou dealest mercifully with thy people; merciful and forgiv­ing, thou hearest the prayer of every one.
Praised art thou, (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name), thou who hearest prayer.
He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Or, if you prefer, use this conjuration from the Satanic Litanies by Baudelaire:

O you, the most knowing, and loveliest of Angels, a god fate betrayed, deprived of praises,
O (Faustian or Goetia spirit’s name), take pity on my long misery!
O, Prince of exile to whom wrong has been done, who, vanquished, always recovers more strongly,
You who know everything, king of the underworld, the familiar healer of human distress,
You who teach even lepers, accursed pariahs, through love itself the taste for Paradise,
O you who on Death, your ancient true lover, engendered Hope – that lunatic charmer!
You who grant the condemned that calm, proud look that damns a whole people crowding the scaffold,
You who know in what corners of envious countries a jealous God hid those stones that are precious,
You whose clear eye knows the deep caches where, buried, the race of metals slumbers,
You whose huge hands hide the precipice, from the sleepwalker on the sky-scraper’s cliff,
You who make magically supple the bones of the drunkard, out late, who’s trampled by horses,
You who taught us to mix saltpetre with sulphur to console the frail human being who suffers,
You who set your mark, o subtle accomplice, on the forehead of Croesus, the vile and pitiless,
You who set in the hearts and eyes of young girls the cult of the wound, adoration of rags,
The exile’s staff, the light of invention, confessor to those to be hanged, to conspirators,
Father, adopting those whom God the Father drove in dark anger from the earthly paradise,

Then conjure the General Citation of the Faustian or Goetia spirits.

Abahaym + Fogom + Holmay + Mogathoro + Zefgon + Stywo + Ykos + Rohahym + Quohawet + Fohowen + Kawahaym + Thabohym + Wowoke + Gohazaym + Ehowor + Phaghywem + Xehato + Fegaworo + Gohaym + Ekhowahym + Thago + Woghcroe + Yckato + Soahgo + Bebato + Howahym + Sywohay + Noghowe + Quohym + …

Repeat the Semiphoras of Adam:

Adonay Sabaoth, cadas adonay amara. Aly, Adoy, Sabaoth, amara.

From here, conjure your specific Faustian or Goetic spirit:

to conjure Barbuel ♄: Yschiros + Imas + Zebaoth + Otheos + Kuwethosorym + Zylohym + Zaday + Yschowe + Quyos + Xexhatoroway + Yzwesor + Xywoy + Yzyrye + Zalijmo + Zebaoth + Adonaij + Messias + Aglaabaij + Stoweos + Hijwetho + Ycoros + Zijwetho + Uwoim + Chamoweo + Zijzobeth + Sotho + Emnohaij + Zedije + Huwethos + Chorij + Yzquoos + Lijraije + Weghoijm + Xijxor + Waijos + Gofaijme + Toroswe + Ycijros + Emanuel + Imas + Barbuel.

to conjure Aziabel ♃: Thoeos + Ygweto + Yzgowoij + Quiseo + Wijzope + Xorsoij + Nowetho + Yzose + Haguthon + Xoro + Theos + Magowo + Wijzosorwothe + Xaroshaij + Zebaoth + Em­anuel + Messia + Yzijwotho + Zadaij + Xexhatosijmeij + Buwatho + Ysewet + Xijrathor + Zijbos + Malhaton + Yzos + Uzewor + Raguil + Wewot + Yzewe + Quorhijm + Zadob + Zibathor + Weget + Zijzawe + Ulijzor + Tetragrammaton + Aziabel.

to conjure Aziel :male_sign:︎: Agla + Cadelo + Samba + Caelem + Awenhatoacoro + Aziel + Xorwotho + Yzewoth + Xoro + Quotwe + Theosy + Meweth + Xosoy + Yschyros + Gaba + Hagay + Staworo + Wyhaty + Ruoso + Xuatho + Rumwe + Ruwoth + Zyros + Qualos + Wewor6 + Vegath + Wysor + Wuzoy + Moses * + Aziel.

to conjure Marbuel ☉: Adonay + Jehova + Zebaoth + Theos + Yzhathoroswe + Wehozymathos + Zosim + Yghoroy + Vegorym + Abaij + Wogos + Gijghijm + Zewoij + Ykosowe + Wothym + Kijzwe + Zijwoth + Omegos + Hehgewe + Zebaoij + Wezator + Zijbuo + Sijbetho + Ythos + Zeatijm + Woxoe + Sijwoijmwethij + Pharvoij + Zewor + Wefgos + Ruben + Hebathoroos + Stawowe + Zijen Zijwowij + Haros + Worso + Yzwet + Zebaoth + Agla + Marbuel.

to conjure Aniquel aka Anifel or Antiquel :female_sign:︎: Theos + Aba + Zaba + Aba + Agathoswaij + Yzoroij + Ywetho + Zardos + Quasoe + Uschijros + Cijmoe + Zowathim + Gefoij + Zarobe + Weghatlj + Phegathorowaij + Mesowe + Xalose + Weghathorsowe + Wephatho + Yzebo + Storijwethonaij + Quorathon + Sijbo + Mephor + Wijhose + Zaloros + Quetho + Zebathonaijwos + Zijweth + Ycarij + Ruwethonowe + Quiathosowaij + Zebaoth + Messias + Aniquel.

to conjure Ariel ☿: Yschyros + Theos + Zebaoth + Wyzeth + Yzathos8 + Xyzo + Xywethorowoy + Xantho + Wiros + Rurawey + Ymowe + Noswathosway9 + Wuquethowesy + Zebaoth + Xymo + Zvswethonowe + Yschyrioskay10 + Ulathos + Wyzoy + Yrsawo + Xyzeth + Durobijthaos11 + Wuzowethos12 + Yzweoy + Zaday + Yrswethwytho + Kamwoy + Yswo + Yzwothweth + Zaday + Zywaye + Hagathorwos + Yschyros + Imas + Tetragrammaton + Ariel.

to conjure Mephistopheles ☽: Messias + Adonaij + Weforos + Xathor + Yxewe + Soraweijs + Yxaron + Weghath + Zijbalor + Weghaij + Wesoron + Xoxijwe + Zijwohwowetho + Regathoswatho + Zebaoth + Adonaij + Zijwetho + Aglaij + Wijzathe + Zadaij + Zijebo + Xosthoy + Atlatho + Ysewey + Zyxyzet + Ysche + Sarsewu + Zyzyrn + Deworonhathbo + Xyxewe + Syzwe + Theos + Yschaos + Worsonbefgosy + Gefgowe + Hegor + Quaratho + Zywe + Messias + Abarabi + Mephistophiles.

to conjure the spirits of Air: Call the spirit’s name from the list: Agares, Pruflas, Barbatos, Marbas, Amon, Gusion, Botis, Parsan, Loray, Baathin, Eligos, Valefor.

to conjure the spirits of Fire: Call the spirit’s name from the list: Caim, Focalor, Gamigin, Orias, Lakohem, Amdusias, Alphar, Oborek, Ohazor, Thagono, Kozoros, Halphas, Bifrons, Zagan, Ulakor, Decarabia, Androci, Rodanor, Koborue, Wohokoi, Geksoro, Quohor.

to conjure the spirits of Water: Call the spirit’s name from the list: Wogoros, Laquethor, Hohozet, Gomholim, Wolgor, Zyboleth, Mogolhor, Storhoth, Kokosor, Bellwath, Molgorho, Phalho, Istowe, Stewoi, Falegoy, Fonhoikso, Gomory, Lamiwey, Howorge, Quothoi, Rorasthe, Eworke.

to conjure the spirits of Earth: Call the spirit’s name from the list: Foray, Nebiros, Zepar, Sitri, Belial, Bune, Berith, Furfur, Malphas, Sabnoc, Gohor, Styx, Ipos, Glasya Labolas, Beleth, Paymon, Ronove, Hohair, Furcas, Marho, Vebar, Sydon, Tewoh, Kuwori.

At the end of the spirit conjuration you use, recite the following:

Bohahyn + Thawogo + Gohayn + Hogogeth + Myharon + Wolahetowe + Thagohay + Fuloseth + Tetragrarnmaton + Adonay + Wogath + Rohawei + Defgoso + Nykowo + Hagowoh + Xehe + Fugohe + Zebaoth + Messias +++ Amen.

Light Myrrh and Frankincense incense and fumigate the seal, chanting the Altissima Dei Verba (The Binding of the Spirits):

Zijmuorsobet, Noijm, Zavaxo, Quehaij, Abawo, Noquetonaij, Oasaij, Wuram, Thefothoson, Zijoronaijwetho, Mugelthor, Yzxe, Aglopuaij, Huzije, Surhatijm + Sowe, Oxursoij + Zijbo, Yzweth + Quaij, Salarthon + Waij, Weahaij + Qijroe, Sardowe + Xoro, Wugothoswethij, Kakowe, Ykquos, Zehatho + Aba + . A + m + e + n.

Wait to feel the spirit’s presence.

When you see or feel the spirit, recite the Binding of Moses:

Zebaoth + Abatho Tetragrammaton + + + Adonaij + Abathoij + Xijhawe + Aglaij, Quohowe + Agla + Muijroshoweth + Phalowaij + Agla + Theos + Mes­sias, Zijwethororijm + Feghowo + Aba + Mowewo + Choe + Adonaij + Cewoe Christohatos + Tetragrammaton.

Give the spirit your Instructions when you feel its presence.

When you’re done, recite the Valedictio to release the spirit:

Zebaoth + Theos + Yschyros + Messias + Imas + Weghaymko + Quoheos + Roveym + Christoze + Abay + Xewefaraym + Agla + and now depart.

End.

Repeat this ritual the 3 nights of the full or new moon.

This ritual is untested and needs work. Any additions would be greatly appreciated - the Spirit Commando is powerful work.

9 Likes

Great work Emperor. Thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Been considering this post i wrote the last couple of days. Thought, why not combine this with the Books of Moses, to show an easy way to hack the grimoire for simple evocations from it?

Wrote this up to invoke the spirits from the 7th Books of Moses ‘Second Table of the Spirits of Fire’ into your mind, using a modified LRP.

Kabbalist Cross
Facing east, touch the forehead and say ‘Eheieh (I am).’
Touch the groin and say ‘Malkuth (the Kingdom).’
Touch the right shoulder and say ‘ve-Geburah (and the Power).’
Touch the left shoulder and say ‘ve-Gedulah (and the Glory).’
Clasp the hands upon the breast and say ‘le-Olahm IAO (Forever, IAO).’

Formulation of the Pentagram
Turn to the North and trace the invoking pentagram of Fire. Vibrate AGLA (alpha Leonis, Regulus)

Invocation of the Archangel
Still facing North, extend the arms in the form of a cross and say ‘Stand before me Michael (alpha Leonis, Regulus), and guide me. Within me shines the six-rayed star.’

Conjuration Of the Spirits of Fire

• 'Aha I call you in the name of Tetragrammaton.
  • Eheye I call you in the name of Agla.
  • Aysch I call you in the name of Jehovah.
  • Yae I call you in the name of Ihiros.
  • Zurzamor, Deschyfa, Thoayl, Urihon, Saruyel, Yehoel, Zywah, I call you all to appear before me.
    Give me a sign and let me know when you’re here.’

Wait until you feel their presence or note a sign, then welcome them.

Request the Salamanders bring whatever you want into your mind field.

‘I request this or something better. Make it happen. Now i send you to do this. Go in peace.’

Facing North, say ‘Thank you for guiding me Michael (alpha Leonis, Regulus). Within me shines the six-rayed star. Go in peace.’

Kabbalist Cross
Still facing east, touch the forehead and say ‘Eheieh (I am).’
Touch the groin and say ‘Malkuth (the Kingdom).’
Touch the right shoulder and say ‘ve-Geburah (and the Power).’
Touch the left shoulder and say ‘ve-Gedulah (and the Glory).’
Clasp the hands upon the breast and say ‘le-Olahm IAO (Forever, IAO).’

And there you have it. A simple, but complete conjuration from the Books of Moses using the Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram.

Magick doesn’t have to be complicated, you just have to know where to use the formulas.

Note: I put you facing North to call Michael. The reason for this is that Arcangel Michael is a code name for the star Fomalhaut, the Watcher of the North in the Persian Royal Stars. For some strange reason, Western Magick has screwed up the astrological directions of the quarters. I’m not going to rewrite Western literature, too much work. However, just this once i’m going to put the cardinal direction where it rightfully belongs.

You’ll also notice i didn’t mention the other cardinal quarters. For the sake of simplicity and brevity, i left them out. Just because you can conjure all of the quarters, doesn’t mean you have to. Be creative with your magick. Simple is better

7 Likes