Some thoughts on these visions

Hi, this will be my first, and hopefully not last, post on these boards.

Upon doing all the work that comes with figuring these things out, there are some things I need thoughts on.

I know that our minds translate abstract concepts to illustrate them in a way we can understand, so I would like to know how you interpret this.

Many years ago, I practiced a technique that basically was having visions during the phase right between being asleep and being awake (don’t remember the details).

I saw a purple sky, a wall with a gate and a stone star decorated with symbols on a stand outside the gate.

I returned with another of these “walks” to explore, as my coach of the time recommended, and I entered an empty city with ghostly shades.

During all this time, I have also seen, in my head, black sands which you may melt into objects, vaguely similar to hematite, and I strongly feel for a dark sun as well as envisioning a people with only purple eyes and tan skin.
I have dreamt about all this many times, these visions are mysteries and I feel a hunger for what they may hold from me.

No “It may just have been a dream” or “You are simply imagining”, I have done a lot of work these past years on this and I don’t appreciate such responses.

There is more, of course, but this is what I want to put out right now.

The colours purple, black and gold resonate very strongly with me, which is why I use these colours as a signature for all my work (amateur craftsman, artist and some more stuff).

I assume you are all relatively seasoned magicians/mystics/occultists, what do you make of this?

ADDENDUM: I have done a lot of interpreting, of course, but I want to hear what others have to say as well, that is why I don’t include my own interpretation.
Also, to have them make sense would force me write a lot more text…

Why dont you try to interact with those? Instead of perceiving them as a place distant from you, try to be there, feel there. Necromaster once posted that when you’re scared from some spirit, all you have to do is to mimic its energy and you’ll gain control over it (well, there are some factors implied on the mechanics of this, but not necessary for now). You can apply this to your visions, mimic their energy so you’ll connect and eventually domain them.

Its easy to do that. In fact, you already know it, all you have to do is simply do it lol!

[quote=“Diazin, post:2, topic:3625”]Why dont you try to interact with those? Instead of perceiving them as a place distant from you, try to be there, feel there. Necromaster once posted that when you’re scared from some spirit, all you have to do is to mimic its energy and you’ll gain control over it (well, there are some factors implied on the mechanics of this, but not necessary for now). You can apply this to your visions, mimic their energy so you’ll connect and eventually domain them.

Its easy to do that. In fact, you already know it, all you have to do is simply do it lol![/quote]

I have done that, gotten some tangible results, as if there is something to these visions.

One reason why I am so dead sure I am not just imagining stuff.

Thing is, I am not lost in this, I just want some extra thoughts on what the symbolism may mean.

Interpretations… hummm, let’s see…

First of all, this is a very psychic and saturnian set of visions you had. Lets begin with the most interesting part of it: the black sand.

I see this black sand also, specially when Im under stress. Its a highly psychic substance, I can see it as fragments of black crystals, made of psychic energy. Interesting to note that when you compress those crystals, they cease shinning and get dry aspect, cracky.

I saw a purple sky, a wall with a gate and a stone star decorated with symbols on a stand outside the gate.

This seems more to be a Gateway to somewhere. Maybe to some inner plane of yours, maybe to somewhere outside. Cant really tell it…

The fact you saw an empty town with shades just reinforces the saturnian aspect of the vision. Its much similar to the City of Pyramids of which Crowley talks. In my case, I see The Desert, and The Wanderers of the Desert.

There’s something interesting about Saturn. Its a very psychic planet, but its energetic dynamic is of compression, thats why people perceive it as heavy and suffocating. I may sound as if I have nothing to bring o the table but the term psychic, but that’s just all about it. Even matter is made out psychic energy, compressed and structured so to grant it stability. If you want comprobation on my point, its really simple: hatred. Whenever you feel hatred, pay attention to the substance that its made out of, I know you can do this because you can interact with your visions. Get the solid part of that substance and compress it. You’ll notice how it gets brighty, vibrating, even the feeling you get from it changes, it get somewhat superb. Just be careful for its hard to let it go later.

Let’s think about the composition of Matter. We occultists have it as the compression of energy, just like Einstein demonstrated. Now, what compresses it? I think you already heard about The String Theory and specially the Quantum Dimensions. First of all, lets make clear that Im not a physicist, neither I study physics on my own. I spent like one single hour of my life to skim through this concept and I cant tell anything in-depth about it. Nevertheless, continuing…

Dimensions are “Spaces inside Spaces”. Greater spaces builds pressure under smaller ones, and this pressure compresses them. The material plane is a space compressed by the bigger ones. You can see how easy is to compress energy through hatred, but how hard is to make it through a more positive emotion. Thats why Saturn is often associate with hatred.

Now, how to reach these Greater Spaces? If you face their pressure you get compressed, you will feel yourself dense, heavy, suffocate. That’s where Energy Mimicry takes place. You use it to create a body to your consciousness made out the same substance as the place you’re going to, just like an astronaut suit designed to compensate the gravitational overwhelming or the harsh spacial temperature. You can then perceive that place as it really is.

Well, there’s much more about it, but its getting to a point where I need pictures to explain it all, and I have no photoshop skills >_<

Hope this shed a light on your visions!