Some things about nature magick

whenever you spend time in nature your ability to do nature magick gets better and you will also get better at doing any magick in general and another thing is that when you gaze at a herb you can see the spirit of that herb. i channeled more but this is what i remember from the top of my head that cernnunos (the one i channeled from) lets me say. nature magick goes way deeper then this

3 Likes

Wait until you can see the life force of all the plants and trees and animals. That’s when it can get really distracting.

5 Likes

i can feel it but not see it yet, still haven’t reached that level

2 Likes

I adore nature. I miss living where there was more nature then humans. I am my happiest out in the woods or at the beach or with animals.

5 Likes

@Angelb1083
i’m nature. does that count? =o) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: finally someone adore me. haha.

2 Likes

Well if you are nature then I adore you.

2 Likes

it’s always been the movements in nature that fascinates me, the sound of a field of grass swaying in slow motion, sitting in a hole and watching the clouds float by giving you the feeling of sideways movement to meet world turtle or sitting by a river and slowly letting it slip you away.

i think the magick most people speak of is made up of our innate need to be social, magick in nature is outside this paradigm it instead works within movement and flowing through our senses of being. just my observations…

3 Likes

Then again, there’s nothing like living in rural areas to teach me that Nature is a bitch. It’s not all rainbows and blue skies. And, to me, neither is magick. The darkness is as much a teacher as the light. I’ve learned from both beautiful oceans, and tornadoes touching down on my property. The beautiful water that draws you to its shores can also drown you.

1 Like

Me too @Angelb1083 :sunglasses::metal:t2: