Some reflections

So where to start?
I went through a lot of reflections if I am walking the right path.
I guess we shall achieve spiritual balance, and if we are contacting only with low vibrations spirits (demons) will it make our spirit worse? Same with the high vibration spirits (angels)?
Let’s take for example succubus, basically many sides tell that they are demons but some of them say that they are love angels, where is the truth then?
Shall we half summon low vibration spirits and other half high vibration spirits?
I know we can become demons but what about high vibration spirit?
What are the main paths that we can walk through as human beings?

1 Like

Says who…?

Many of buddists i guess, for example ryan cropper in one of his videos (i forgot in which one)

Says the majority of occult knowledge from many cultures from many time periods. The labels have changed but ultimately still have the same meaning and the only factor between something such as Belial and a parasitic demon is the level of evolution and power involved leading to greater abilities and mental maturity but they would still be of the same general polarity of energy just a different evolution. You want to balance out the positive and negative poles the Yin and Yang. Demons are Yin and Angels usually Yang in their majority but they have bits of both elements in different aspects but the balance is weighted towards one side or the other.

2 Likes

I find elemental and energetic magick to be the best for staying neutral but being able to walk both paths. It can go either way and works well to maintain balance over more polarized workings that nowadays go to one side or the other.

1 Like

Thanks for answers!
What about getting pure into Yin or Yang can you find hapiness if you will let one of them take control ?

I find that usually doesn’t work out well in the end you become one of those beings or in service to them and that force. Humanity and similar beings are the perfect balance of both and meant to evolve to master both. All beings probably reach that state in fact given enough time. One cannot survive without the other. You can go back and forth but you would still be walking the middle line following what you feel is right.

1 Like

That’s deep, any tips how to stay in balance after getting too much let’s say dark energy? Or it will just automatically balance each other?

Yeah, there’s a lot of confusion about what people call ‘demons’ and ‘angels’ with a lot of baggage and different opinions. It’s one of many reasons I don’t use the terms and prefer to call all of them daemons - which is Greek for ‘spirit’.

I suspect what you mean by ‘demon’ here are what I’d call ‘lesser entities’ or ‘parasites’, which do have lower vibrational frequency, tend to want to feed on emotions and aren’t around to help.

What others mean by ‘demon’ is a higher entity in the same race and class as angels, called ‘fallen’ angel, but you don’t change your whole race and capability just because you get in a disagreement with your buds. Lucifer, Azazel and Lucifuge Rofocale have all explained to me they are angels as part of getting me to overcome my own former prejudice against angels. These have compassion, help people with thier inner work and to improve their lives, and are teachers and healers.

I know we can become demons but what about high vibration spirit?

Humans can become reduced to lesser entities, but it takes a LOT of damage to get there. So, you can have a conversation with a lower energy human, and they might bring you down a bit for a while, but you’ll recover your energy. If you spend a lot of time in an abusive relationship being beaten down for years, that probably pretty is damaging and you have a longer road to recovery.
But to become a lesser entity, you have to get so low you don’t even remember you’re human. You have to be in so much misery and pain after you die, that you lose your humanity and your spirit doesn’t move on and degenerates that far that it’s damaged beyond the point of being recognisable as being ever human. It’s something that’s done to a human ghost, trapped by circumstance or another parasitic entity. You don’t get there by having mere conversations while you’re alive.

2 Likes

Try working on lighter sides. If you are interested in my methods find a pdf of Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. I believe the copyright is expired so you should be fine getting an easy pdf. Elemental magick is very balancing and neutral and can be applied into every other form.

1 Like

It’s so deep for a newbie, I mean I have a lot of doubts about summoning demon or angel.
I already summoned my lovely succubus and I feel she really want to help me but sometimes I am not sure if she’s not “converting” me in darker being (not by purpose) . And of course, I got too many questions about which choice is good for me and which is bad. At least I am eliminating my fear for “second side” so I guess I will dive into that and try to conjure both “dark” and “light” beings. Any good patient teacher from the second side fulfilled with wisdom?

Dark isn’t ‘bad’ and light isn’t ‘good’.
Dark here tends to mean ‘personal responsibility and sovereignty, and acting to help yourself’. As opposed to giving up your power to beg favours of a being you think is ‘better’ than you and if you don’t, you will be tortured - If that’s light, I think light is pure evil.

sometimes I am not sure if she’s not “converting” me in darker being (not by purpose)

Listen to her - she thinks you’re imbalanced, and I agree with her - you’re head is full of religious dogma, and what you need to know about that, is it’s not actually for your ‘good’, it’s to keep you in line, easy to control, and most importantly subservient to the human hierarchy that wrote it.

Consider that the dark can’t exist without the light to cast shadows - they’re both sides of the same coin and work together. If you try to stay with only one, you just get unbalanced and limit your understanding.

There’s a ‘Love sex magik and relationships’ category where with a lot of info about succubi. They love, they heal and provide mutually fulfilling relationships, lesser entities can’t do that - actually there’s a lot of humans that can’t be as ‘good’ as they are.

Lucifer and Belial are both recommended for new folks, but browse around - people ask who’s good for beginners from time to time, and there are lots of good opinions worth reading through.
Maybe ask your lady - she might say Lillith or have another idea.

1 Like

I really think Nietzsche in one who brought me here, Praying and waiting for affords is just shame.
I think I just gotta work on my self and take what did you said to my life. I found your answers fitting the best and helping me the most could you tell me, do You believe that “demons” are existing only in our subconscious?
And kinda strange question can “demons” feel empathy or love to someone?
Those are my last questions, more that I have got I need to find out on my own with asking maybe Lucifer for help.

Personally, I believe they are actual beings, as are ‘angels’ and other discarnate entities. I actually feel that we ourselves are entities having a human experience - and that having bodies makes us the more unusual type of creature in the universe. Which is part of why the discarnate beings find us so interesting, but also a lot of us came into it know it’s a rough ride and set up help from our friends before incarnating. A lot of daemon-initiated contact comes from prior agreements.

Yes… This also means you can hurt your succubus very badly if you’re not careful. They don’t develop quite the same walls we do, they are very loyal and give 100% without reserve - read through the succubus posts and check it out.

1 Like