Some questions about Universal Circle (help)

Hi everyone, I have some questions about the universal circle.
I saw my uc a few days ago and now if i understood from the other posts it should be loaded with my blood … someone could tell me the exact procedure please? How should I go about it? Note that I am reading Evoking Eternity and Works of Darkness at the same time. And the universal circle is not mentioned at all.

When should I use it? Can I use it when I go meditation on Omnipotence? During petitions? Is it only with the work of E.A?

it’s time I use the DoM book and the Corwin Hargrove Pathworking could I use the circle to channel more energy so that the result of the Magick is more efficient?

I will eventually make evocations and rituals of E.E and WoD could I do them in this circle? Last question, do you think it’s irresponsible of me to do the invocation rituals (DoM and Pathworking) when I have my 4 year old son sleeping in the next room …? And especially when I start soon those E.E and WoD … If yes, they are the alternatives? Thank you all for kindly answering me. And forgive me my english, it’s really basic for the moment.

1 Like

The UC is based off of the Circle of Pacts in the Book of Azazel. That’s why it is not mentioned in Evoking Eternity or Works of Darkness.

You can use it for any sort of magick, though it’s main use is for evocation.

No, you can use the Gallery of Magick stuff with your child in the room. There would be no harm.

2 Likes

I use the UC for most of my workings period, so no worries. And most of my workings are done with my little one asleep in the next room. Just set your boundaries of your operation to only be the room the working is taking place in. Doing this I have never had an issue.

3 Likes

ok, I’m going to read Azazel’s book to understand how to charge my Universal Circle.

But for E.A’s books … would you have any idea how I could do it? So that my son is protected against these energies or collateral damage that could result? I know you have read the E.E and as you know one of the exercises proposed by E.A and bring the spirits, a few exercises to do a few days. I feel stuck between my desire to work Magick and the safety of my family … I want to avoid a poltergeist!

Ok thank you ! I want to imagine in mind the area delimited then and can be salt in front of the room …

1 Like

Salting the little ones door or using any kind of warding on it is effective as well, yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You won’t find anything about the circle in the BOA.

There is nothing special needed to “charge” a Universal Circle. If you have one purchased from BALG, and not homemade, then it has already been charged by EA. All you need to do is consecrate it to yourself, and that is done by simply pricking a finger and smearing some blood on the symbols. You don’t even have to say anything when you do. You can, of course, but it is not mandatory. Your blood is all you need to bind the circle to you.

This video explains all you need to know:

As for protecting your son, all you need to do is perform a banishing ritual, like the LBRP, before and after an evocation. It sets up a boundary and protective entities at the cardinal points that will prevent anything from entering the area except what you call in.

2 Likes

Silly question, am I doing LBRP in the circle starting at the center?

Yes. You would stand in your UC, trace the pentagrams at the cardinal points, and draw the boundary as far as you want.

2 Likes

Silly question, am I doing LBRP in the circle starting at the center?

Why did you ask the same question twice, but quote a different part of my previous post?:thinking:

it was not that sorry question !!! the question is: I have to bleed how many fingers !! ??

Watch the video. EA explains everything. You only need a couple of drops.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much! i love this site!!

Just curious…Can I put my Universal Circle on my bed to meditate, summon and even sleep on it??

3 Likes

Yes, you can. It’s been done.

2 Likes

Can’t answer the rest but my kid comes to no harm while I do magick in another room

I tell him I’m meditating and leave it at that

I wouldn’t really let him see what I was doing too much bc he wouldn’t understand and you know telling friends his mummy practices summoning demons and angels probably won’t go down great with other parents

1 Like