Some questions about Lucifer

In E.A’s Lucifer’s Evocation video he says that once you have summoned Lucifer he always stays with you.

Could someone clear up what he means by this?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-MyG6zEaM]- YouTube

Also can anyone tell me if their experiences with Lucifer have been beneficial to them and what it is he can bring into your lives?

I watched a video recently that stated that Lucifer is helping to bring about the ‘New World Order’ or one world government. I don’t know if this is true and I don’t know if this would be a good thing for humanity as a whole or not.

I have also read that he likes human sacrifices, anyone able to separate fact from fiction?

The Trve Grimoire says he likes a live white mouse as a sacrifice.

I have another question that is in regard to an experience I had.

So the first entity encounter I had was not through magik or ritual and in fact was an accident evocation during a 14g cubensis mushroom trip. I asked if there were any entities around to make themselves known as I want to communicate with them.

I then spent many hours with the eye of provenance (someone on the forum told me this was one form of Lucifer). I wasn’t sure who or what I was talking to at the time and I remember asking if it could increase my psychic abilities.

Since then it feels like there has been entities with me the whole time. At first I thought it was a succubus but now I’m not sure if it is that or not. I had some sexual encounters with it, some that were very nice experiences and some that seemed a little bit too rapey for my liking!

The experience itself has forced me to try and figure out what it is I’m dealing with and get it to a place where I can confidently communicate with it. I spent many nights unable to sleep, with a feeling like I was haunted so I would go through E.A’s divination course instead.

I now feel like I can communicate with it pretty well and asked it to leave. It told me it wanted to leave but was unable to until I MAKE it leave. So then I had to learn how to remove the entity from my house, I purchased a sage stick and asked if that would be enough, to which it replied that it would be. I saged the house and ever since then the feeling of a ‘bad’ entity has gone. Whatever it was that was sexually forcing itself on me at night has gone and instead I feel only the presence of only one, much friendlier entity.

I have received some great messages from it that were articulated so beautifully that I wish I wrote them down to share with you all (I will try to next time though!)

So then I thought maybe the entity I am now aware of is a familiar? If so I would like to find out it’s name, I have heard that this can be a difficult task… any advise on how to do this?

Final note: Someone on the forum told me that Lucifer doesn’t always give you what you ask for, he often tests you or makes you work for it. If this is the case and I asked for increased psychic abilities do you think he put me through these experiences as a test to make me learn them for myself or does that sound too out there?

So I’ve never done a intentional evocation yet but I’ve received messages that have told me that I need to get in contact with Lucifer again. Perhaps it’s because I’m new to this but I feel kind of scared about opening Lucifers sigil.

Any thoughts, comments, advise or reassurance would be greatly appreciated.

Or let me know if you think my imagination is getting the better of me :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m skeptical of it was on drugs. Have you tried evoking him yourself? I would just to make sure.

Well I can only offer a little advice. It seems like you are over thinking the whole thing and trust me I do that a lot. Over thinking leads to failure as I have learned.

If you really want to evoke Lucifer then do that, if you are worried about something talk to him about it directly rather than stress about it. He has much patience for new and inexperienced magicians. If in the end you do not like something. Bring it up and if anything tell him that it just will not work and you will try working with a different demon/spirit/angel. BE RESPECTFUL though. The whole live sacrifice thing is a little far fetched in my opinion.

You can make a small offering for his time as well. I know he likes wine.

I was chatting with him yesterday and he told me that, he rode a tank held a generals rank while the blitzkrieg ragged and the bodies stank.

[quote=“Yass, post:3, topic:7108”]Final note: Someone on the forum told me that Lucifer doesn’t always give you what you ask for, he often tests you or makes you work for it. If this is the case and I asked for increased psychic abilities do you think he put me through these experiences as a test to make me learn them for myself or does that sound too out there?

So I’ve never done a intentional evocation yet but I’ve received messages that have told me that I need to get in contact with Lucifer again. Perhaps it’s because I’m new to this but I feel kind of scared about opening Lucifers sigil.[/quote]

I have found the work and writings of E.A. Koetting to be very good.
And while I don’t take 100% of what he says for gospel (or that of what anyone else says) I do think from what I have read he is right about what he says about Lucifer.

Lucifer may very well test you, and the test(s) he gives you will NOT be easy.
He wants a dedicated student, he isn’t interested in someone who is half devoted.
He wants to know that you will be loyal to him.

While brief, You may be interested in reading what I got from Ipos about Lucifer:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068[/url]

If you wish to work with Lucifer for the purpose of magickal ascent and you aren’t sure whether or not you are ready.

You may wish to work with Azazel.

[quote=“Red6joker, post:6, topic:7108”]Well I can only offer a little advice. It seems like you are over thinking the whole thing and trust me I do that a lot. Over thinking leads to failure as I have learned.

If you really want to evoke Lucifer then do that, if you are worried about something talk to him about it directly rather than stress about it. He has much patience for new and inexperienced magicians. If in the end you do not like something. Bring it up and if anything tell him that it just will not work and you will try working with a different demon/spirit/angel. BE RESPECTFUL though. The whole live sacrifice thing is a little far fetched in my opinion.

You can make a small offering for his time as well. I know he likes wine.[/quote]

Thanks, you’re right I’ve been spending way too much time thinking about the situation and not doing much about it.

I’m reading E.A’s ‘Works of Darkness’ at the moment and I think it would probably be best to start off with some simple candle magik first. I’ll try a few of those first before trying any sigil magik.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:8, topic:7108”]While brief, You may be interested in reading what I got from Ipos about Lucifer:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068[/url][/quote]

Brief but fascinating! Is this a thing you guys do regularly? I would love to read some more of them :slight_smile:

[quote=“Yass, post:10, topic:7108”][quote=“DeathWish, post:8, topic:7108”]While brief, You may be interested in reading what I got from Ipos about Lucifer:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/if-you-could-do-a-‘qa’-with-spirits/msg76068/#msg76068[/url][/quote]

Brief but fascinating! Is this a thing you guys do regularly? I would love to read some more of them :)[/quote]

It isn’t something we do regularly, however I may contribute something to the thread soon.
Arcane is currently taking a break from the BALG forum but I would be interested in anything he could contribute once he gets back.
If I do contribute something I might PM him and ask him if he is interested in also contributing.
It is a thread worth reviving for sure.

I’m still working on mine! >_<

Stuff happens, I’m hoping for a breif “break in the action” to share some amzingly cool works.

Lucifer will be what you need him to be, not what you expect him to be. He only takes notice if he sees potential. If you are not going to commit, he’s not for you.

As far as sacrifice goes - Lucifer has told me that whatever it is you offer has to be a true sacrifice. Whether it is physical, emotional or material. It needs to me be hard, unpleasant, painful… otherwise it is a half arsed effort and he has no time for it. Or so I was told.

He is truly special to me. He might be such for you as well. :slight_smile:

Exactly. The times in my life when I am more focused on other things BESIDES magick, he literally ignores me and only becomes active again when I start devoting all of my time and effort to magick and occult education.

Now, occasionally if I remain focused on mundane destractions for what he considers to be way too long, he will throw some information my way to try to remind me to come back and stop losing focus. Like he will give me a spiritual slap in the face and everywhere I look I’ll keep seeing articles from people talking about not being devoted enough and being told by a demon that they are lazy and unfocused.

I will literally keep seeing the words YOU ARE LAZY, losing focus, not giving it enough effort, you lack displicine, etc. everywhere I look and followed by something that reminds me of magick like he is literally saying hey, did you forget about magick? Get your head out of that video game! You are losing focus and being lazy. LOL

I pretty much had a week of sticking my head in the sand and ‘escaping’ my problems through competitive gaming. Bit of a synchronicity reading this comment.

Better start getting my shit together lol

[quote=“Yass, post:15, topic:7108”]I pretty much had a week of sticking my head in the sand and ‘escaping’ my problems through competitive gaming. Bit of a synchronicity reading this comment.

Better start getting my shit together lol[/quote]

Exactly. I recently discovered that Lucifer is hardcore when it comes to learning and growth. If you ask him to teach you, he will be on your ass until you succeed. Recently I took a little break from magick, watched some movies, made some jewelry, did a few paintings and played some video games, you know finally enjoying myself instead of working 24/7 like I normally do but I can feel Lucifer getting on my case and starting to use tough-love tactics on me to get me to focus on nothing but magick again.

I mean, I did deserve that little break I took because I am a work-a-holic and will literally devote 24/7 to my work and my magick, even losing much needed sleep over it but I guess he was saying you’ve been on break long enough, now it’s time to start focusing again. I went like 6-7 weeks without posting anything on my youtube channel or my blog so this is why lately, I have been trying to publish content at least twice a week and doing other things that I will keep private to satisfy my teachers and guides.

I can even feel king Paimon getting onto me over this. So I am now in hyper focused magick mode, if you haven’t noticed I started posting on the forum regularly again and for a while there, I would disappear for an entire week before coming back.

My familiars are telling me “Magick is not something you practice, it’s a lifestyle that you must live to the fullest.”

1 Like

[quote=“DeathWish, post:11, topic:7108”][quote=“Yass, post:10, topic:7108”][quote=“DeathWish, post:8, topic:7108”]While brief, You may be interested in reading what I got from Ipos about Lucifer:

Brief but fascinating! Is this a thing you guys do regularly? I would love to read some more of them :)[/quote]

It isn’t something we do regularly, however I may contribute something to the thread soon.
Arcane is currently taking a break from the BALG forum but I would be interested in anything he could contribute once he gets back.
If I do contribute something I might PM him and ask him if he is interested in also contributing.
It is a thread worth reviving for sure.[/quote]

I didn’t follow the train of thought properly. What exactly were you talking about,Now that I am back?

You say ‘tough love’ tactics can you elaborate on this?

I will say, Lucifer has proved him?self far beyond what I expected. i was simply hoping to make abit of a rattle just so he would kinda pay some attn. With the little off the cuff ‘hardly a ritual worth remembering’ yeah- Benificial is the least of what i would say. If I begin to work the way I want to work, i say I will have to strap in hard and hang on tight; and make room for far more on every level than i asked or expected. ALL GOOD ? well, the defineition of good v bad, got splatted against the wall long ago. I am happy, bright and empowered, and actually beginning to -love and appreciate myself as well as everything I once regretted and loathed about myself, everything I ever did, and everything i ever experianced.
Where i used to see [ or force myself to interpret as ] judeo christian GOD- doing this or that in my life- or 'inspiring me to do this or that, or events i had to drag through and wonder if it was a miracle or curse I lived through- in the past 2 weeks I have been seeing definet “Lucifer was here–for you” written all fkn over the place. That and Belial. But seriously, now I have actually reworded church hymns like “there is Lucifer in my heart today”!
i am actually seeing that not having things as perfect as I want to so I can work my rituals full blast like I want is a good thing, I am having lots of time to just sit and look, look and see- that little bit of Lucifer goes a really long long way.

FDM

[quote=“Yass, post:1, topic:7108”]In E.A’s Lucifer’s Evocation video he says that once you have summoned Lucifer he always stays with you.

Could someone clear up what he means by this?

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y-MyG6zEaM]- YouTube

Also can anyone tell me if their experiences with Lucifer have been beneficial to them and what it is he can bring into your lives?

I watched a video recently that stated that Lucifer is helping to bring about the ‘New World Order’ or one world government. I don’t know if this is true and I don’t know if this would be a good thing for humanity as a whole or not.

I have also read that he likes human sacrifices, anyone able to separate fact from fiction?[/quote]

My question is what do you hope to gain from Lucifer? I am new here and have been curious about ritual work for many years. I read that each entity has a sphere of control over certain things and that they could help with development in those areas. I have enjoyed reading the posts here but i’m a little thrown off by the fact that your goals weren’t clear. Could you help me to understand?