Some new magicians / witches hexed the moon?

I highly doubt Apollo is a relenting being…he will rip them apart if he do pleases

1 Like

Something along those lines. I only know what I’ve heard since I haven’t been paying too, too, much attention to the hype - but what I’ve heard is pretty similar to what you’re saying. Though I also have to wonder if they’ll take it very seriously at all or if it’s just hyped up.

One evening a mosquito entered my room as I was about to retire. It bit me on the arm. I didn’t make war on it. I swatted it and moved on

12 Likes

Well humans are not mosquitoes. You overrate these deities… It’ll depend on their personality completely

1 Like

If you continously insult let’s say Lilith… Well maybe she won’t kill you but if you get insistent she WILL FUCK your life up

2 Likes

I think people are giving these folks too much credit xD siphoning energy after announcing cursing the moon? Its like they actually had a plan and a use for the energy for a purpose yet undisclosed. I don’t think they have thought that far ahead.

This just sounds dumb. I hexxed the moon guys lol Now gods are mad at me. Sounds like a thread we had here recently with the bible-pissing guy.

6 Likes

Spirits are territorial too… For example land spirits

1 Like

Fear is a very powerful emotion that can be extracted for a number of reasons, ranging from a simple power trip to applying it to stop something else (as the subtle message behind fear is “STOP!”). Honestly, not a bad way to extract it in mass, assuming they know what they are doing.

However, it is best to never look pass the human tendency of wanting to make yourself look bigger than you are as well. Ever way, not something I would advise paying attention towards

6 Likes

I must have missed that thread, but I can understand what you’re saying nonetheless. I’m torn between wanting to believe that there was at least some thought put into this whole thing (for my own sanity lol), and not taking it seriously at all.

I’m sort of somewhere in the middle about it all, but I would not be surprised if more experienced individuals were taking at least a little bit advantage of the hype and fear that’s spilling into different communities.

Touche, which is why I included the possiblity it is also just an ego trip lol

3 Likes

Thousands of years of experience>tiktokers

7 Likes

Newbies wanting to feel powerful perhaps. They’ll have to learn eventually that the strongest energy comes from what you build up yourself - at least in my experience.

1 Like

This makes me want to make a tiktok account, discover what their sacred cow is, and then tell everyone I cursed it

7 Likes

I would agree with you, but I would not limit it just to newbies. I’ve met some more experienced individuals who get lost in power trips. It is an ego issue, not necessarily an experience one.

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

I didn’t say overrating their power… But I meant overrating their temperment

1 Like

That one, I agree with.

2 Likes

It’s not worth the thousands of videos of people talking about their horror movie watching session with Hades lmao.

Luckily, most people on the lhp side of the app seem to know what they’re talking about. Keeps me sane.

True, very true. I’ve experienced it less so, but I don’t doubt at all that that’s probably just as big of an issue.

1 Like

I think that is what this is xD Ego.

Its not a crime. Everyone wants to feel important, powerful (hell that is what BALG’s business model feeds off of), and hopefully these people will grow from their experiences. Reflect, and look back. Maybe see that its not the most productive way to spend your time, resources, and energy… idk

There are some things I did (read as: tried to do/attempted) as a ‘super newb’ in my teens that I am embarrassed to even talk about now haha

@Faustus LMFAO FLOOD tiktok with cow curse fear and $$$ profit $$$ xD

4 Likes