Some kind of fucked up entity

So I was just laying here, trying to get to sleep, when I felt a presence. I looked with my astral sight, and saw some kind of thing that I could only describe as a deranged cubist kangaroo mime. When I noticed it, it’s presence lit up and I felt it’s energies strengthen. It didn’t feel outright malevolent, but it felt like it could go from cheery to murderous at the blink of an eye. It felt like some kind of insane chaos-aligned entity…

I don’t think I’ll be able to get to sleep anytime soon…

It didn’t feel friendly either.

EDIT: Turns out it was a spirit my friend sent to me that didn’t leave when I told it to… I still have no idea how or why someone would create/call up the Enochian Angel of Bestiality

3 Likes

It almost looked Aztec in how it appeared…

1 Like

Did it do anything? Is it the first time you have sensed it?

First time. It scared the hell out of me. It felt like it was suppressing its presence, then when I noticed it, the damned thing let everything out and let me tell you, it was scary going from almost no presence to feeling a mountain of energy pressing on your from everywhere.

I’ve been doing a lot of energywork and not a lot of grounding lately… that could have attracted it…

2 Likes

Don’t know about aztec but there is an australian aboriginal dream deity that might fit that description.

3 Likes

Which one?

Sounds to me like you are part of another magicians experiment where they sent you an Entity. Said magician is trying to Replicate something they partially got from information they gathered here and there, from scrying/dreams/visions. It is all a fun game, but what they think they are trying to recreate will fall very short of the real thing when it comes.

1 Like

I figured out what it was, I got a buddy who creates Enochian Angels of shit… he created an Enochian Angel of Bestiality and sent it to me to be funny, I think that it didn’t go away when I told it to.

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba You still have your Octopus right? You could have asked him.

1 Like

Oculi Umbris seems to more passively draw my attention to things I miss.

I didn’t even know the crazy enochian angel thing was still there until I saw it… My buddy doesn’t always leave the instructions on the tin very well…

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Do you know how it’s done? I am very interested.

1 Like

Some kind of Enochian/kabbalistic wankery… My buddy is really strange, and maybe a bit fucked in the head.

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba [quote=“Aquas_Veritem, post:12, topic:18709”]
Some kind of Enochian/kabbalistic wankery
[/quote]
I don’t do Kaballah so I suppose I should stay away from that. I wonder if you could create an inverse version of those rites though.

1 Like

To be fair, the things he creates are very powerful, he just is a weird fuck who gets off on creating enochian/kabbalistic spirits of weird shit. He created an amalgam of Taskmaster from the DC comics, Alex Mercer from Prototype, and Twilight Sparkle from MLP.

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba More powerful than mine? Be honest.

Honestly, yes, by orders of magnitude.

2 Likes

Really, that bodes well, let me PM you an idea I had…

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Sure.

I think I know who he is… I was wondering where he went. He is an escape artist… I have been looking for him!!! I knew he’d turn up somewhere. I just didn’t expect it to be here. He probably was drawn to your energy. Thanks. This helped me track his naughty behind down!! I’m sorry for disturbing you!! Ummm if he turns up again pm me… Just try to ignore his presence if you notice he is there.

1 Like