Some help with dreams please

So. Since I was small I’ve gotten premonitions from dreams only. I thought I was imagining it but then I had a dream of something that was going to occur in Choir class. And the very next day it did in exactness to the dream.

Then a long span happened where I hadnt been dreaming at all.

But now that I am working with Lucifer the dreams have returned with 3 times the amount of dreams as when I was young. They all seem like they are of great importance. But the moment I wake up I cant remember a single detail. Just the atmosphere of the dream. And the rough amount of how many I had had.

Is there a way to make it so I remember my dreams. It frustrates me to tears that I cant recall them. I know some ways are to keep a journal and write then down etc etc. But I cannot remember ANYTHING about them the second I wake. Any help would be great, because they feel exceptionally important. Like things I’m supposed to share with BALG and such. Thank you.

3 Likes

How long do you sleep, on average?

1 Like

I have issues with this too and I’m curious as to the advice

1 Like

Before u sleep u should tell ur self over and over and over again that u will remember it. You must WILL it. Great willpower and great intention. At the instant u wake up record anythinh in the journal, which should be close to ur pillow. Anything at all, even just the atmosphere of the dream, or keywords first if u remember something at all. The thing is - the longer you wait by writing - the more memories will fade. I, personally hold the intention of remembering before & while in the dream (if i know its a dream) and while i wake up and write instantly. But for you if u dont have any recall when waking up then it would be best not to move at all when u wake up, and dont open eyes - think about the “atmosphere” u were in and call in those memories,when u aquired information u write it down

4 Likes

The thing about not moving is that if u move u go into a “awake state/alpha brainwaves” but if u dont move and just try to “go back” there u are between awake and sleep and in that spot its easier to recall them since memoriez dont have to go so far back and forth from the mental to physical ( ur in the middle , meet the memoriez on the halfway)

2 Likes

I prefer to sleep 8 hours. But usually I get 4. 6 if I’m lucky. But lately in those 4 hours I get roughly 5-7 seperate dreams.

1 Like

Alright. I usually remember the general atmosphere of the dreams. So that’s good that I can write that down. Now I’ll just have to work on the will to remember. And keeping a journal on hand.

@Mr.Ruubs137 gave great advise. Another thing you can do is ask/pray too Lucifer to remember the dreams. It’s setting the same intend but asking a bit help.

You can also meditate and ask your higher self to remove blockage and remember the dreams or write a letter of intend to your higher self and ask to remove blockage and remember. I did a post about writing such a letter to Angels or Daemons, simply change it to higher self.

1 Like

Generally, the way sleep studies are conducted is to set an alarm to wake you at intervals so you can record your dreams then go back to sleep. It’s easiest to record your voice to do this. So if you’re interested in this method, set an alarm to wake you an hour into sleep, then every thirty minutes afterward. When it goes off, roll over, pick up a voice recorder and record yourself talking about the dream for a minute, then go back to sleep. When you finally wake up for the last time, listen to the recordings and write down any other impressions/memories you have or remember. You’ll be amazed at how much you can bring back from this.

2 Likes

I’ll definitely do all of that. Especially asking Lucifer for help remembering. If its that important, I’m sure he’d like to help me know.

2 Likes

I really like how that sounds. I might not be able to do that so much because of being in the same room as my boyfriend but maybe I can set up the guest room and do that.

1 Like