SOME ADVICE on calling up a Spirit/Daemon

• Hi I guys I’m just putting this out there as it is : many of you on BALG Forum
are well grounded and experienced with occult and Magick, I’m on the threshold, look I know Spirits, Demons etc. are real there is no doubt in my mind as to their validity, what they Are well that’s an un-answered question to me, all I know is that they are!!
My Background in the Occult comes from my home country of Ukraine, my ancestors were Shamanic Pagan Priests and Sorcerers, my family blood line were Cossacks characterniki KOZAK Sorcerers Im currently reaching my ancestral bloodline and hope to write a book on Slavic Magick and the Occult, I have never ever seen anything like this in the west “Well Australia is where I live now
I have bought EA’S Evocation course and I’m starting from the beginning my aim at this point in my life is not as grand as others may aspire to, I just want to Evoke a Spirit/Daemon Oh and not for the sake of seeing if it will work, that’s BS, no, I want to enter into a working relationship or EVEN become friends with one, sure I want to learn more Magick, all types etc. But is it too much to ask or presume that a Spirit/Daemon might cut me some slack and work with me, guiding me teaching me, I want to get out of my mundane job which I hate so much, perhaps work from home, I have some openings in this regard but I certainly do not want to piss a Spirit/Daemon off, feeling a bit presumptuous in asking for some money we a few thousand, in order to start my home business
And as I have said to some of you in the past I love to sing and perform live, Opera (OK I know that might sound strange but I love to do it, anyhow that’s a another reason I want to have a working relationship or friendship with a Spirit/Daemon who can aid me in Singing kind of like a muse
Any thoughts?

If you are preparing to write a book on Slavic magick, why not use your Slavic magick to contact the demon?

[quote=“asuly, post:1, topic:4398”]But is it too much to ask or presume that a Spirit/Daemon might cut me some slack and work with me, guiding me teaching me, I want to get out of my mundane job which I hate so much, perhaps work from home, I have some openings in this regard but I certainly do not want to piss a Spirit/Daemon off, feeling a bit presumptuous in asking for some money we a few thousand, in order to start my home business
And as I have said to some of you in the past I love to sing and perform live, Opera (OK I know that might sound strange but I love to do it, anyhow that’s a another reason I want to have a working relationship or friendship with a Spirit/Daemon who can aid me in Singing kind of like a muse
Any thoughts?[/quote]

You know how you love your music? Some spirits feel the same way about exerting their power and influence on this world, along the lines of the areas they’re interested in - it seems very much like the same thing.

So don’t be afraid to find ways to find the right spirit, which doesn’t have to be one classed as demonic if that doesn’t appeal to you, and work with them - building relationships with spirits is good, not kissing their floaty little butts but getting to know each other through mutual respect and trust and a shared goal.

You must have some ancestral spirits as well, try searching this forum for posts about that, I know there are some useful ideas on here about ways to connect with your ancestors.