Some advice for ritual work

Alright, so about 4 months ago I worked with Sallos to bring me back a former lover, to make her want me again, etc. Well, she has come back in the way that we are now friends again, but he provided me with a new person, someone wanting only a friends with benefits deal. I thought what the hell, I’ll give it a shot.

Well this quickly escalated into a lot more than simply fuck buddies. We saw each other twice a week, hung out, ate dinner, had sex, cuddled, talked about everything, etc. This went on til roughly middle-end of last month. Now, we barely talk and when we do it’s only for a minute and then I don’t hear from her for 2-3 days.

I’m not sure if the ritual work just simply ran its course or if something else happened, but I believe fully in the power of my own will and desires. I’ve tried since some more rituals, but so far nothing has seemed to work. Is anything else I could try to improve my situation and make things more to my ideal vision of how I want things to be?

I did invoqe him once to bring a friend back to my life,8days later i see her in bank,i chicken out,he is fast,but not reliable,

Dear TheDark,

What about checking her emotional state first? Get her down to some simple, but clear questions:
Are you emotional about me?
Do you feel missing me or annoyed from me?
Do you expect us to continue the way we did, or do you seek a change?

You’ll then have the option to work directly on it with her, or, if you intend a complete different state then she does, know your exact obstacle target.

From there on you can work much more precise, loosing less energy for shot’s into the mist.

:wink:

Kindly
Y’B

1 Like

There is a component of what we do about the opportunities we get offered.

In the mentioned case from the Dark, i expect her to be changed emotionaly, maybe even in his favors, by feeling more love to him then she was ready for.

[quote=“Yberion, post:3, topic:6685”]Dear TheDark,

What about checking her emotional state first? Get her down to some simple, but clear questions:
Are you emotional about me?
Do you feel missing me or annoyed from me?
Do you expect us to continue the way we did, or do you seek a change?

You’ll then have the option to work directly on it with her, or, if you intend a complete different state then she does, know your exact obstacle target.

From there on you can work much more precise, loosing less energy for shot’s into the mist.

:wink:

Kindly
Y’B[/quote]

Most of the time people don’t know why they feel certain ways, i recommend not doing this since it’ll probably make her think about it more and backwards rationalize, try divination if you’re gonna go down that road

Dear thatrandomguy,

I apritiate your correcting me. Indeed, divination is a good course to go.

Anyone got tips beside that road for thedark?

• Y’B