Solomon's circle.. does it have god names?

The Middle Pillar exercise is a “power up” for ritual. It calls in energy from above and circulates it through your body. You can use another energy raising ritual if you prefer, like Koetting’s Invocation of Omnipotence.

1 Like

yeah but i also heard multiple people say the same and some said as darkes too. i think i will just buy the book darkes referenced and i will read it later. but due to no time i will just do the ritual without a circle tonight.

Coolio

1 Like

do you mean:

#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts (Tacit or expressed pacts)

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

or this:

#2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

1 Like

There is so much fear mongering on this forum about circles, especially the Solomon circle, that it is flat out ridiculous. Most of the people who talk trash about it have never even used it, and don’t understand it.

If you ignore the religious worship of demons here that people love to spout off about, and look at the symbolism of the circle critically, and unbiased, then you will comprehend its usefulness.

No, I was talking about the Invocation of Omnipotence, which is an exercise from his book Evoking Eternity. However, you can use the Summon All Magick Powers incantation for the same purpose.

2 Likes

awesome i will be using that. since i didn’t buy the book yet.

and darkes: thank you honestly i feel like i asked a lot of question and u been helpful. have a great day/night

1 Like

I believe the best way for you to find out if the circle will work for you is to follow @DarkestKnight’s advice and try it out. I personally use a different method to evoke spirits, but that does not mean other methods are not effective. Give it a try and take notes on your experiences, as it will help you grow.

As far as pact making goes, the three pieces of advice I can give are the following: do not promise anything you cannot keep (that applies to both parties, as pacts are broken if either do not fulfill their end), remember that pact making is a two way street (which means pacts can be rejected at either parties disgression), and to trust your gut as you speak the pact outloud during ritual. If it feels off, there is likely a revision that needs to be done, which can be fixed upon editing while mediating on the spirit. I have some notes on pact making in my Beelzebub journal that may be of some use if you want to take a look at it.

2 Likes

thank you for your reply. very insightful

1 Like

No problem at all, sorry it took so long lol

1 Like

no worries, i haven’t started yet. i decided since its a pact i will start at 2:00 or 3:00 am.

i am thankful you showed me ur journal and i took some notes do as well. but i have a question:

now u offered blood on the coal (incense) and declared the gates of blood open, but to me i am going to summon lucifer to bear witness the pact and then king belial so when should i give the blood. cause i don’t want to give it twice. once i prick my left index finger i will give blood on belial’s sigil and then sign the pact if he agrees then give blood on lucifer’s sigil last as all thanks to him. he is the one who gave me the courage to dive in deep and he is my spiritual father.

I would wait until you are signing the pact and giving them to the sigils. The blood on the coal is just my personal method to build energy for evocations (using blood, smoke/water, and fire as they were mediums or “gates” for humans to communicate with spirits throughout many different cultures). I will occasionally substitute blood for running water (can be simply poured from one cup to another as a symbolic gesture. In the actually declaration you would substitute gate of blood with gate of water). Pretty much up to your digression really.

1 Like

In my experience, don’t be nervous. You don’t have to. Just call Belial, talk to him, tell him about your request, and what you want to offer (that’s a pact in simple terms after all). You don’t have to overthink it. Besides, Belial is a well-trusted spirit that has helped real many people.

3 Likes

Oh yes, and he is not always the “harsh” teacher that many are concerned with. He can be intimating at first but I’ve yet to regret working with him.

2 Likes

his energy might be a bit intense most probably, thats all i can add

3 Likes

@Dralukmun That’s true, really. He’s easy to get along, once you get to know him

@MagickVigilante Maybe when you start working with him. But once you get used to it, I think it’s alright.

4 Likes

@Manosman @Dralukmun @DarkestKnight @MagickVigilante Will i just got done with the ritual. I didn’t really hear him say anything. well, kind of.

once i read my pact… and said do you accept i took the quarters and tried to shake them in my hand and threw them they turned out no… but the thing is they were not flipping in my hand and once they were it turned yes. also before this it took me a bit to sign trying to get a message and for some reason i kept telling myself in my head “are you going to sign it?” “get along with it sign” as a beginner i am not sure if that was me talking to myself or king belial was telling me to sign it. anyway, one of my requests is set to manifest during the next 30 days… so if it does not then he didn’t accept the pact. so i will know. also, if i saw someone offering tarot readings in BALG i will make sure to ask them to do a reading on this to make sure. Moreover, I honestly feel different rn a bit not much. I do believe he accepted it but my mind have always played games with me and stressed me out (i suffer from anxiety) so i don’t know.

What do you think? also if you any of you does tarot reading or is working with king belial is there a way for you to confirm with me to make sure?

1 Like

i didn’t feel that intense energy but my spinal from the middle of my back till my neck felt like on fire “burning” once i started calling to him.

1 Like

Great work! I think everything went well, but I guess divination could help you here.

Well, it’s not a good idea to put a specific time frame for some requests that could take longer to manifest. I mean, some things need time and some other things need some more work (due to possible problems or what have you). However, if the request is okay during that time frame, then it’s okay to do so. I just think I should give this advice in general.

1 Like

thank you. i actually was hesitant to put time… but i had too cause i needed to know if he accepted my request, you know.

Anyway, i am hoping and i think he did.

1 Like

In my experience, I think spirits accept pacts in general, unless there’s a serious problem with it. And from the things you said, there was no problem at all.

2 Likes