Solid white shapes

Has anyone experienced solid white shapes that are DEFINITELY in the same room as you, then gone not even a second later. I have experienced this several times. I am curious to know if others have seen them and may have some information on what/who these images could be. Whether it be the dead, a random spirit or so on. I have seen shades before but these are different. I have not seen these in quite some time. I began seeing them when I first started getting into the occult. Reading books on Palo Mayombe, and work of John Dee. Thoughts??

Could be the “Astral Nasties” that DMK talks about.

That does make sense. As at the time I did have that over whelming what “I THINK” was an attack. But after I cleared the entire house it ended. I have not seen the solid white shapes since.

Do you mean indistinguishable shapes, or humanoid, or something else? The humanoid white shape I saw years ago when I was first getting into the occult I associate with a demon of the element of air, and it seemed to be trying to communicate with or maybe even mentor me but I freaked out and did a massive cleansing of the house that was a bit on the harsh side, and steeped in my then-Christian background to add insult at that.

Saw the thing years later and it was definitely pissed, but seemed surprised that I could see it without it showing itself to me, so it took off. Guess I’d gotten better in the meantime. Still, I hate that I probably unnecessarily made an enemy when maybe that entity was just trying to teach me when I first started steeping myself in occult reading. Guess I really wasn’t prepared for much more than reading back then…

I’ve seen them, yes.

The ones I’ve seen dart across my vision, so I know I’m being watched, and when that happens I just kick up my feet and wait to see what they do. On the rare occasion they do anything other than fade away, I do a quick energetic cleansing and they’re gone.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:3011”]I’ve seen them, yes.

The ones I’ve seen dart across my vision, so I know I’m being watched, and when that happens I just kick up my feet and wait to see what they do. On the rare occasion they do anything other than fade away, I do a quick energetic cleansing and they’re gone.[/quote]

Not the white orbs that dart across the room. I know what you mean. These stay put in one place are solid. What white orbs have you seen dart around?? Illuminated? Or just white?

Illuminated. Sometimes they look like eyes.

The stationary ones are hard wired observers I believe. I just whip out my astral tendrils and they back away.

Apparently, nobody likes being drained on the astral.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:7, topic:3011”]Illuminated. Sometimes they look like eyes.

The stationary ones are hard wired observers I believe. I just whip out my astral tendrils and they back away.

Apparently, nobody likes being drained on the astral.[/quote]

Yeah from what I understand the illuminated balls of light are spirits and or astrals that are existing just above this world. Never had an issue with any of those.

Neither have I, I just don’t like being watched while I sleep.

They are watching you masturbate Sevarn! ROFL xD

Good guess, but wrong.

I don’t even need to go INTO what they’ve seen you do, as some of them are my emissaries.

They are watching you masturbate Sevarn! ROFL xD[/quote]

Heh and I thought the NSA was bad!

touchee HAHAHA

What can I say! Im a dirty mother fucker! Anyway on topic Sevarn, have you seen anything of the sort? Not orbs but the shapes I mentioned earlier?

Solid cubes, yes. And once a massive slowly moving white orb (as wide as three people were tall and as tall as Andre the Giant was) that just came through my door, but that was before I got invested into magic.

Haven t seen anything that massive. As since I have started studying deeper into magic alot of the phenomenon has ceased. What I saw looked like an outline of someone.

See a lot of those outside my house. ESPECIALLY in my college. And of more than just people- animals, things that shouldn’t exist- etc.

Very odd! I live next to a very old area (Williamsburg, James Town etc.) There is alot of activity that goes on there but I have never seen anything there. Why do you think your area is so active?

I’ve been pulling from this place for nine months or so now. I think all of this drainage going on has resulted in a migration to see what the hell is going on.

Granted, I can’t gather energy 24/7, but my bots can.