Sociopaths/Psychopaths?

I recommend The Psychopath’s Bible.

Al.

5 Likes

Is there a Loser’s bible? cuz we all are losers in love and war at some point. lol and then some turn to sociopath or psychopath.

1 Like

I’ve read most of that, it was heavily recommended to me read.

I have something to report on this, I did a thing recently.

And please don’t do this yourself cause this was a very experimental thing that I planned out, I was detailed in my request because I know it is highly risky to do this to yourself.

There’s similar rituals here on BALG that people put up “how to be more sociable” and stuff, and I tried one before and it helped me bring out myself and be more extraverted and carefree.

Anyway the point: I evoked Dra’talon yesterday and asked him to rewire my brain and energy body to make me into a sociopath, or sociopathic. The results so far are interesting…

2 Likes

I have sociopathic traits (not a full-blown sociopath), and for you to assume that sociopaths must be monsters is just plain ignorant and extremely judgemental.

Sociopaths and psychopaths can’t help being the way they are. Who are you to judge them to be monsters?

A lack of understanding is a bad thing.

The willingness to put yourself in another person’s shoes when they’re standing in a miserable place is extremely bad for your vibrational management.

2 Likes

I’m also a sociopath, I have no issue with people calling me a man made monster. Many sociopaths I know use the term man made monster and have no issue with it, I’ll try to refrain from calling us sociopaths what most of society thinks, I have no desire to listen to someone complain.
Who are you to speak for others?
People call my kind monsters so I embraced it.

Like you did?

If you had rephrased it to say something like, “I’m a sociopath and I am a monster,” that would have been you speaking for yourself. :wink:

Not only that, but from a spiritual standpoint, it’s a bit of a rookie mistake to embrace someone else’s misunderstanding of sociopaths and then integrate that into your own truth - unless you wanted to become a sociopathic monster. :stuck_out_tongue:

A good explanation of sociopaths and psychopaths (imo): What’s the Difference Between a Sociopath and a Psychopath?

Every non-physical being I’ve ever interacted with could be described as psychopathic.

Even Abraham Hicks teaches that level of selfishness.

I don’t mind having sociopathic traits. They serve me. But I won’t accept other people’s labelings and judgements about who I must be, based on these traits and on my actions. I alone decide who I am.

Indeed about empathy I’m reminded how, for example, Evola instructed to help or “punish” (in case of such choices/tendencies) without an inner alteration.

@swindle To answer your question, these people are not demons incarnated.

Perhaps there’s more to these conditions that what meets the eye. It’s not all limited to the brain.

The mind isn’t limited to the brain.

A mindset isn’t limited to the brain.

The nature of something isn’t limited to the brain.

On the other hand, how do we know these beings don’t have brains? Maybe their realm is as physical to them as ours is to us.

These beings set the standard - not the other way around.

The human standard is to take something natural, and turn it into a disorder, and stick unhealthy and unhelpful labels on it, and then create sigmas around them. Like, sociopaths (person with antisocial personality disorder) are man-made monsters. /rolleyes

I suspect we found we were like non-physical beings, became afraid, then sought to suppress these traits, and whenever they surface in someone, we’re labeled as this and that, and treated with less respect.

Your statement is a bit too ambiguous for me to address more directly, so the above is my answer.

Most of those of us who dont care for others DONT WANT other human beings around us…Just saying.

The point in disregarding ppl is to keep them away. As far away as u can spot them with a scope or better yet a drone. It’s not a show of disinterest if humans legitimately don’t interest one either…In denser populated areas, a good strategy is to cough and feign sickness if u want to keep ppl away, because ppl are dumber and denser to open rejection, and don’t get it until u’ve knocked them unconscious…(a legal hazard, hence the disadvantages of trying to knock anyone out who doesn’t get it), but then sense this is a forum on magick, im certain there are ways to siphon thier vitality, punish them for entering your presence…

Digressed too much, point is, anyone who doesnt care for humans isn’t gonna be feeling sore when they aren’t around, quite the contrary, they will celebrate solitude.

1 Like

They sure act like it, but in the true since no, but they certainly have many destructive traits and wear many masks. This sounds like a great grad student thesis.

The sociopath is quite common, without the demonic element or influence, just a mean spirited, uncaring individual, people who have no empathy for others, with antisocial personality disorders. Sociopaths have a reputation for being dishonest and deceitful. Sociopaths tend to try to ingratiate themselves with the people around them for their own gain, or for entertainment.

call your self a sociopath and you’ve put yourself in the jail ‘sociopath’ label forever limit yourself to that definition.

1 Like

Make sure to do the exercises.

Al.

When performing baneful work I’m a complete psychopath. My Magickal motto remains: “You fuck with me. I fuck with you!” I don’t care about ‘collateral damage’ because governments and their uniformed shit-kickers don’t either. When cursing have no concern for your victim(s) as otherwise there’s boomerang effects.

Al.

1 Like

Honestly found no boomerang effects from cursing whatsoever…

However, love spells and spells for good things always come with some messed up shit attached to it.
Lovespells should be called self baneful magick or suicide magick…Wanna be fearless, psychopathic? Cast love spell, every vile negative twisted occurence will bear down upon u as though all demons have sought to destroy u…

curses, hexes, death spells are far far far more merciful, even if u make a mistake. A few days of misfortune vs a month…of a love spell (ALWAYS FAIL) /

1 Like

That’s cuz love spell don’t have that 100% conviction. There is always some negative hurt and anger that you want the other person to feel . especiallly with ex love spell. U want them to feel hurt so they understand what they did that hurt you.

1 Like

Honestly, I fear dread the idea of falling in love or sexual fulfillment, more than I fear war, death…Prolly cant pull it off without deliberately sabotaging it. Better to become a emotionless hex machine.