So you think that the dark powers think you're a loser

You probably are a loser then.

If you think/feel like you are a loser, then you are. But if you think/feel that are aren’t a loser, then you aren’t.

The microcosm can affect the macrocosm. As above so below, as within so without.

14 Likes

It’s like a self-fulfilling prophecy kinda.

4 Likes

Simple and to the point. I like it.

2 Likes

I’ve always seen it as:

There are awesome Gods

Then there are unrealised awesome Gods, who live as losers and generate a loser reality for themselves.

You can get to awesome God level by working on yourself and self-love, not just by forcing yourself to be “badass”. I hope this isn’t too sappy but it really is how I feel. The dark powers have always been nice and respectful to me, so far.

5 Likes

Exactly, you don’t have to force yourself to be ‘badass’, just be yourself and not let shit get you down.

6 Likes

Well stated.

2 Likes

Yes! This applies to everything. Ever since I’ve started to force myself to think and really believe that I was worth anything good that could come my way - things are just great. Good things happen for no reason - people are drawn to me. I get great opportunities.

4 Likes

We can also see the principle of mentalism at play as well. If the All is a mental construct, then all one thinks about is what one will get.

3 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes