So you just summon a demon and have someone killed...?

Hello everyone, first and foremost I would like to state that I’m completely novice in magick. I’ve been studying the occult for about 2 years and I have so many questions. But one of them is really bothering me…

I have read on this forum about someone who summoned a demon to kill a member of their family. His health would have been ruined and he died in about 3 months…

So ok, I of course understand that a demon would have enough power to kill a human. This is logical but it seems a little too simple…

I mean tomorrow someone wants me death so they just summon a demon and I die? Is it as simple as that?

If it’s that simple then why are celebrities untouchable? I mean look at someone like Casey Anthony for example. She was the most hated woman in America and she COULD have received the death sentence but she’s been set free and unharmed… People hated this woman so much that they would even assault other women that remotely looked like her in the street…

I’ve always heard that you can even curse someone accidentally if you have anger towards them. I’ve also always heard that even the hatred or envy of a friend or co worker could curse you as well.

So even if this woman is still alive why isn’t she severely sick and harmed since she was the most hated woman in America? And even without talking about people’s simple hatred, everyone wanted her dead so why hasn’t anyone summoned a demon to have her killed? I don’t understand…

How can someone kill a family member in a few months but an almost internationally hated public figure stay completely unharmed?

And if even the anger of a friend can curse you then how could a human be able to withstand the extreme hatred of MILLIONS people and stay alive and completely unharmed?

But Casey Anthony is just an example… I see for example on this forum people desperately wanting to hurt president putin but they’re apparently powerless…

There’s something that definitely escape to my understanding and really need some enlightenment.

Thanks for helping!

1 Like

Depends on your protection - think of it for a moment like a bar fight, some people are the 250lb motherfucker with scarred knuckles, a blade (or three), and a psychotic attitude, other people are as defenceless as a sweet old granny who hates pulling weeds.

What occurs on the physical is a really good parallel in this area.

If it's that simple then why are celebrities untouchable? I mean look at someone like Casey Anthony for example. She was the most hated woman in America and she COULD have received the death sentence but she's been set free and unharmed... People hated this woman so much that they would even assault other women that remotely looked like her in the street...

it’s possible she has ancestral, or spiritual, protection (I just looked her up, it seems her own dad may have abused her and screwed her up) - she may have (evil) demonic protection, the child she was accused of killing may have other stuff going on from past lives or whatever, there are all sorts of factors. Also, she’s quite pretty, so a significant minority of really sick people will have been sending her lust energy, and the ones who believed she was innocent will probably have done the same.

There’s also the possibility she was innocent, in which case the child’s spirit and (again) ancestral and other spirits will have helped to shield her. I’m not arguing the case she was or wasn’t, but there’s always the possibility.

I've always heard that you can even curse someone accidentally if you have anger towards them. I've also always heard that even the hatred or envy of a friend or co worker could curse you as well.

I’ve both done this, and when I was younger, been in the receiving end, so yes. Death is a less common thing but loss of property, bad luck etc., that can be more easily done.

But Casey Anthony is just an example... I see for example on this forum people desperately wanting to hurt president putin but they're apparently powerless...

Putin’s a man of destiny, the fates of millions of people now and in the future will depend upon him (for better or worse) - to go into the physical analogy again, it’s like it’s easy to push over someone standing alone in the street - that would be someone whose life won’t affect others in any noticeable way.

But try being in a concert stadium and trying to push over the guy on stage, physically, from right at the back through thousands of people - you just can’t do it.

It’s like standing in a rushing river trying to pick out one single rock - the flow of the river (destinies, desire etc) of the mass of people will often need that ruler for some purpose, and to interfere with the individual will be prohibited by that.

Imagine you’d taken out Hitler in 1937 - the modern State of Israel would probably never have been founded, and that has affected millions, maybe billions of people, so the causal tide around him was immense.

I’ve been trying this stuff for a long time, in fact before I realised that there was a real thing called magick/the occult, because who doesn’t see the news sometimes and think “That sucks”? ;o)

It’s kind of the same, which is why the Stalins and Pol Pots of this world don’t just blink out the moment they upset someone.

This is JMO but like I said, I’ve been doing this for ages and these have been my findings again and again.

[quote=“Lola, post:1, topic:7432”]Hello everyone, first and foremost I would like to state that I’m completely novice in magick. I’ve been studying the occult for about 2 years and I have so many questions. But one of them is really bothering me…

I have read on this forum about someone who summoned a demon to kill a member of their family. His health would have been ruined and he died in about 3 months…

So ok, I of course understand that a demon would have enough power to kill a human. This is logical but it seems a little too simple…

I mean tomorrow someone wants me death so they just summon a demon and I die? Is it as simple as that?

If it’s that simple then why are celebrities untouchable? I mean look at someone like Casey Anthony for example. She was the most hated woman in America and she COULD have received the death sentence but she’s been set free and unharmed… People hated this woman so much that they would even assault other women that remotely looked like her in the street…

I’ve always heard that you can even curse someone accidentally if you have anger towards them. I’ve also always heard that even the hatred or envy of a friend or co worker could curse you as well.

So even if this woman is still alive why isn’t she severely sick and harmed since she was the most hated woman in America? And even without talking about people’s simple hatred, everyone wanted her dead so why hasn’t anyone summoned a demon to have her killed? I don’t understand…

How can someone kill a family member in a few months but an almost internationally hated public figure stay completely unharmed?

And if even the anger of a friend can curse you then how could a human be able to withstand the extreme hatred of MILLIONS people and stay alive and completely unharmed?

But Casey Anthony is just an example… I see for example on this forum people desperately wanting to hurt president putin but they’re apparently powerless…

There’s something that definitely escape to my understanding and really need some enlightenment.

Thanks for helping![/quote]
I don’t know how helpful you’ll find this, but…in short: it’s not THAT simple. Can anyone be cursed? I’d dare say yes, but how effective that curse will be depends upon a few factors, the least of these not being what sort of spiritual protection is that target under? As I see/understand, everyone is surrounded by one, or more protective spirits, be they ancestors, or a Patron Saint, a demon, an angel, etc. These spirits offer differing amounts of protection, which again, depends upon a few factors…And then there’s the all important will of the one the throwing the curse & who’s on their side, etc, etc, etc. So even a simple curse is never quite that simple.

Btw, I’ve found that putting spells on an Atheist is much easier than someone who say…eh, burns candles to Saints and believes they have a guardian angel.

Celebrities, such as television & film “stars” obviously have the adoration of quite a few people (quite the protective talisman in and of itself) but they’re certainly not immune to not-so-random personal tragedy, are they? And for notorious people, like the one you mentioned, I’ve seen more rage directed at buzzing mosquitos by people claiming to “hate” her…But at least we can agree she isn’t living a life that would be envied by many, no?

Divine, see, proceed as you will. But IMHO “So you just summon a demon and have someone killed” is all sorts of disaster waiting to happen, but than again, I have always been more of a cat than a mongoose.