So this happened

So I planned to do a simple candle magick on Friday . I chose the hour of Venus 3.24 am . Then decided to include seere in the Woking. So I printed out the sigil offered him kitkat for our friendship and offered some roses for the working.

So I began to meditate on the candle. Thinking of a face of the person I want to influence. And calling her name. Not visualizing the outcome just yet. While I played seere’s enn.

First off I noticed that I felt heaviness in my head . And that heaviness shifted from left to right all through out the ritual.

After meditating on the candle I carved my intent on the candle along with her name. " X calls me " . Then I dress it with mustard oil (I was planning to do it with honey but didn’t noticed I ran out of honey so I improvised to basic ). And then I dressed it with cinnamon and coffee. Set the candle in the middle of the plate dress the plate with roses and also rosemary since it’s one of seere’s plants.

It looked like this

Then with seere’s enn playing on the background light an incense and light the candle and with a note that had the signature of the target on my left hand began mediating and visualising the outcome . In between visualizing I open my eyes and scan the sigil and go back to visualising again.

The candle had good flame it burned clean.

And I would also call on seere to come to me and ask him to become my friend and to carry out my wish that I receive this call from the target etc etc .

An hour out I thought I would let the candle burn all way and stood up from the meditation and started watching a movie in my bed while also watching the candle. Because I didnt wanted to leave the candle unattended.

There were teardrops on the candle initially and it looked that I was going to be a clean burn

From the point I started to watch the movie it seemed like the candle was really going to take its time to burn all th way thru. And looked like it wasn’t really moving .

And I forgot about it for a second and this happened

( couldn’t upload the video )

What looked like it could another hour or two the bottom half of the candle burn so fast and aggressively it took only 10-15 mins to come to this .

Here’s the after math

I understand a candle acts out that way when spirit is present in the vicinity. But what does it mean in terms of divination/ result ?

3 Likes