So there’s this girl

So there’s this girl I’m interested in a lot and we get along pretty well. I can see that she might have a little interest in me but nothing exactly strong. She’s bad at texting so I don’t get to talk to her that often and we use to see each other every Wednesday for the club we were in. All in all I like her and I didn’t want to use magick to influence her all that much but as she his school year comes to an end I am ready to use magick to aid me, whether it be her thinking about me more, contacting me more, startling to see me as a potential romantic partner, or all of those. I want something to get going but I don’t want magick to ruin it. I want us both to be happy with it.
Anything I can do?

3 Likes

If you can do bilocation, find her in the astral as she sleeps and enter her dreams. Subtly guide her dreams towards thoughts of you and her being partners.

I heard of that but sadly when it comes to the astral realm and projection I’m not the best at it. Could I have an entity do it that with evocation? I’m much better at evocation an I am projection

You could always just try asking her out. Ask her to the movies or something, let her know you are interested a bit and test the waters.

3 Likes

We do hang out like that sometimes. With walks and stuff like that. Another reason I’m deciding to put magick into this is because some spirits have hinted that I need to put more magick info most aspects of my life and this might be a good one.

Dude, just ask her out. Tell her that she’s your best friend and that you really like spending time with her, and that you’d like to spend more time with her as more than just friends.

3 Likes

Here is the gospel of Based Zeus

3 Likes

Do a spell and then ask her out the next day. That way you can hedge your bets. Just do a spell to make her feelings for you surface more easily.

1 Like

Sallos, but I recommend also taking the initiative. Go out of your way to talk to her. With Sallos on your side, you should prevail.

2 Likes

You both feels young,
Seems you are afraid to tell her your feelings and waste everything, but maybe…she already knows!
( women are women, even in our earliest ages!^^)
Make you move with her, she will understand!
You both are already hanging out, she is maybe as shy as you,
(Sorry to tell you are shy, but it is what it is looking like based in your message)

In the worst of cases she would say no, she will still be a friend of yours, what is nice as well,
And no magick involved in my whole message!^^

Your topic makes me thing about Asiatic young women smiling and been all giggly when one’s says their are looking beautiful!:grin:

2 Likes

OK here is what you do…OMG I shouldn’t be sharing this because it’s too powerful and the irresponsible may abuse it horribly.
But fuck it…
This is a little trick I picked up from King Piamon.
Do my original void meditation here.

No… You know what I can’t post this kind of baneful mind manipulation here it just wouldn’t be right…
It needs it’s own thread, probably in the lounge or something where only trusted members who have proven themselves to be responsible and not abusive can learn this technique. If you are not at that level to have access to the lounge pm me and I will give you the technique. For all our members however I will make a thread for this in the Lounge. Cheers!

1 Like

Mhmm thanks :smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Check the lounge you’re going to love it :wink:

Thank you! We’re both in college so yeah pretty young. She might know yes but oddly enough we don’t text as much as I’d like. I am taking the steps to spend more time with her but maybe her shyness is getting in the way as well.
And I’m fine with just being friends with her, I get that but I just want it to work out and it feels right. I’m just a shy person when it comes to relationships, my last one I rushed into and though this one I’ve taken my time idk what’s holding me back. Maybe just my shyness but idk.

2 Likes